Chapter 20

I was listening to the water lapping that I didn't realize that Frank and Gerard sat next to me.
"Sky, can you please explain what happened?"
"The girl, Natalie, used to date me a couple years ago. When she cheated on me and dumped me, she talked behind my back. I tackled her and punched her a few times before she left." I put my hand in the water and swirled it around.
"Oh. Um, the guys are starting to get worried. You've been gone for an hour." my eyes widened.
"Wow. Ok. I guess I could go back. I don't know though. What if Pete and Mikey are mad at me?"
"They won't be. I promise."
When I walked in, Pete and David tackled me.
"Where were you?"
"I told you, the creek. I would have been there all day if Gee and Frankie hadn't gotten me." They got off and Pete kissed my cheek.
"Please. Don't do that. You scared me."
"Me. Scare Pete Wentz? Ha." I poked his chest and kissed him.
"Ok. Do I get to see my niece?" Ray complained.
"What's up?" I ran to him in the kitchen.
"Hey." he gave me a bone crushing hug. We went to the living room, Gerard had my notepad in his hands and he was drawing on a blank page.
"Gee Gee. Did you look at any of those?"
"Maybe." he had a cheeky smile.
"What's your opinion? I think I suck at them."
"You are an awesome artist." I sat next to him and watched him draw a cat.
"How are you and Ray doing?" I asked Frank.
"Great. As usual." he kissed Ray. Pete leaned over and put his head in the crook of my neck. He started planting little kisses. Patrick came back and Panic! came through the door.
"Brenny Bunny." I smiled. He sat next to Pete. Dollan sat on his lap and tried to act all lovey dovey.
"Dollan!" he shouted.
"What?" We all were laughing.
"Are they always like this?" Leon asked me.
"Yeah. I got used to it."