Chapter 8

It has been a few days since that day at the park. Today was the concert.
"Sky, I need advice and a favor?" Patrick stepped in my room.
"What's up, Dad?"
"Should I wear the blue or the black fedora? And will you sing Foxes' part in Just One Yesterday?" he asked.
"Wear the black one and I get the blue one. Dad, of course I will sing her part." he smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you so much." I stopped smiling. Max popped in my head.
"I'm sorry, Sky. I know it's hard." he hugged me tighter.
"It's ok. When do we leave?"
"In 2 hours. Do you want to go there?" he looked into my eyes.
"Please?"
"Ok. Let's go." he grabbed the keys.
"I love you, Dad." I said as we drove to the park.
"I love you too, kid." When he stopped, I got out and ran to the tree. Gerard said that he would have Max's funeral tomorrow and he would bury him here.
"I miss you, Max." I said. Pat sat next to me until we had to leave. We picked up the guys and drove to the gig.

I chilled backstage while they set up and did their soundcheck. I love watching them, I love their energy.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Fall Out Boy!"
Pete kissed my cheek and I hugged them all before they ran out on stage.
"How's it going, guys?" Patrick shouted to the crowd.
They played Sugar, We're Going Down, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Alone Together, Dance Dance, then Patrick said,
"Ok, the next song is Just One Yesterday. We have a guest appearance, my daughter, Sky." I walked on the stage and stood next to Pete, where the microphone was.
We sang the song and the crowd cheered.
"Thank you, guys." I walked off. After a few more songs, the guys walked off the stage.
"That was awesome, especially for my first concert." I smiled and hugged them.
"I'm glad you liked it." Pete kissed me. We got back home and the phone rang.
"Hello?" Andy answered.
"Really?" his face lit up.
"Ok. We will be right there." he hung up.
"What?" I asked.
"Max, he's alive."
"Wait, how?"
"They found a slight pulse. He started breathing."
"Well then, let's go." I said. We got back in the car and drove to the hospital.