Chapter 12

When we got home, Green Day had to leave.
"I'll see you soon." they hugged us and left. I went to my room and got my headphones.
"What are you doing?" Pete asked me as I walked out the door.
"I'm going to kick the soccer ball out back." I said and plugged my ear buds on so I couldn't hear anyone.
I was kicking the ball at full force. I don't know why, but I felt like I was really mad. I kicked the soccer ball to the fence, it bounced back to me. I felt someone hug me from behind, it was Pete. I pulled out one of my ear buds.
"Hey, babe." I said. He kissed my cheek.
"Are you ok?" he asked me.
"Yeah. My head is just confused, I feel like I'm mad when I'm not."
"That happens to me all the time." We walked inside and I went to my room, Bandit following.
Jacob texted me.
J: Hey, Sky. Can I come over?
Me: Of course. See you soon!
J: K thanks.
Patrick walked in, while I was listening to Run Dry.
"Hey."
"Hey, dad." I smiled.
"What are you listening to?" I handed him an ear bud. When he heard his voice, he smiled like crazy.
"That's my favorite song from you when you guys were on Hiatus."
"Really? It's one of mine too." I turned around and saw Jacob.
"Hey, Jakey." I smiled and hugged him.
"Can I talk to you?" He looked scared.
"Of course." Patrick walked out.
"What's wrong. Did he hurt you again?" he broke down when I asked him.
"H- he kicked me out for not being a good enough son. I cant believe he could do that to me. And mom doesn't care." he sobbed into my shoulder.
"Shh. It's ok, we can work this out, Jacob." he looked up at me, his green eyes piercing into my blue ones.
"Thank you, I love you, sis."
"I love you too, bro." I hugged him. He calmed down and we went to the living room.
"Hey, Jacob. What brings you over?" Andy smiled at him.
"Um. Guys, can Jacob stay over for a bit? His dad kicked him our for no reason." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Sure. We have an extra room." Patrick piped in.
"Thanks, Dad." I hugged him and sat in Pete's lap.
"Hey, babe." he kissed my hair, causing Jacob to glare at us.