zero

luke p.o.v.
*flashback to 11 years ago*

"hi luke. i almost forgot to give you your valentine's card, but here it is. happy valentine's day. " six year old rosie said. we were in first grade.  i always liked rosie since the day she moved in two years ago. what surprised me was that she knows my name.

 "oh uh um t-thank you rosie." then she walked away smiling.

 *end of flashback*

"rosie, what is the answer to the question?", our teacher mr.davinson asked.

"i um i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention.", she said.

"of course not, always daydreaming. if your grades weren't so good i would've given you detention. but i'll let it slide. just this once."

he always says that. it's like a routine for them. she gets caught daydreaming and he brings up how wonderful her grades are. today she looks beautiful, like always. 

her goldish blonde hair shines from the sunlight pouring into the classroom from the window. it looks like she has a halo, she's just glowing. her eyes are mesmerizing always looking like-

"luke are you ever gonna stop drooling from a distance and go talk to her? like seriously mate, it's about time that you grow up and get guts.", michael whispered.

"yea mate. the worse she can say to you is no.", cal added.

"ok, fine. i'll talk to her after school. but you both owe me something from maccas."

*******

this was it. i was finally gonna talk to her. i practiced what i was gonna say one more time and walked to the boys.

"wish me luck mates, cause i'm really gonna need it."

"good luck!", they both said. i looked around the parking lot, trying to get a glimpse of her golden hair. but, i saw her walking with josh dun to his car.

"what is rose doing with josh dun?"

"the quiet ones always go for the bad boys luke. i'm telling ya." cal said.

"c'mon mate, let's go meet ash at maccas." michael said walking away. i took one more look at rosie and followed.