four

luke p.o.v.

ashton had picked up me and the boys to take us to the party since he was the only one with a license. when we arrived, the party was in full swing. i immediately went searching for rose. i wanted to dance with her, liked how they dance in the movies. i wanted to dance with her and only her.

"heyy! i'm glad you guys made it!" josh yelled from behind me.

"yea, i'm glad too. look, have you seen rose anywhere?"

"last time i saw her she was in the kitchen."

"okay. thanks." josh's house was huge, it took me so long to find his kitchen. when i finally made it to the kitchen, it was empty. well, except for the "bartender."

"hey, can i get you anything?" he asked?

"uh, no i don't drink."

"i think you should try the phrase 'i have never drank before'".

"how did you know?"

"you just said so. i'm tyler."

"nice to meet you tyler, i'm luke. do you know a girl named rose? josh told me that she was just in here."

"yea, she left just before you came in. i'll tell you where she went, but you can't go to her like that. you need to loosen up a bit." tyler handed me a beer. 

"drink up." he said. i slowly open the bottle and drank it. it tasted horrible, but after awhile i got used to it.

"atta boy! now follow me." he led me to a room full of people and i instantly saw rose. she was beautiful. she was slowly swaying to a song that the djay had put on. a lot of dudes had their eyes on her, and she knew it.

i walked up to her, beer in hand ready to dance with her. i tapped her shoulder and she turned around and stared at me in shock. she then took in my appearance and smiled.

"hi luke! i didn't think that you'll make it."

"of course i would. josh basically forced me to come."

"same. i didn't know you drink." she said while staring at the bottle in my hand.

"there's a lot of thing that you don't know about me princess." then, a song that rose knew started play. 

"c'mon luke! do you wanna dance?"

"yea, of course." i found out that i was a horrible dancer. rose would giggle at my moves and would grind on me every now and then. and let me tell you, that felt like heaven.

"hey luke, would you like to go to a concert with me? i have an extra ticket."

"yea, when is it?"

"it's tomorrow, i'm sorry for the late notice."

"no worries! but yea, i'll come."

"great!" she said. then we danced the night away.

what i imagine rose to look like