twelve

don't forget to vote and comment!

---

luke p.o.v.

i had to win rose over, i just had to. i'm tired of watching her and josh make out against the lockers. i'm tired to her holding my hand at one moment, but then go straight back to josh. i wanted a change, and that would be rose and i finally together.

"you should like leave notes in her locker or take her out on dates. top josh in everything luke. you know that he's not romantic." cal said, grabbing another slice from the pizza box. we were in my basement hanging out after our "band meeting." the meetings mostly consisted of me talking about my love life disaster.

"yea, i agree with calum. you can get her luke, you're just not trying hard enough." ashton said. i got off of the couch and started pacing around. it seems like that's all i ever do.

"okay, so you guys need to help me. especially you ashton since you claim that you're soo romantic." i said rolling my eyes. i grabbed a slice of pizza before sitting back down.

"i ammmmm! ask anyone that i dated, they'll say that i am."

"i will then. calum, is he romantic?" i asked with a smirk. ashton and calum had this bromance going on for awhile and i loved teasing them about it.

"um how am i supposed to know?"

"cal isn't a reliable source." ashton said.

"whatever ashton. so how should i win her over?" there was a long silence, everyone thinking about what rose would like. then, michael finally decided on speaking up.

"didn't you say that rose liked it when you serenaded her? how about you do that, but just sing a love song. and i think you should tell rose about josh, so like record him to show her proof."

"i like mikey's idea, but don't tell her. you should bring her to the spot where you always catch josh and that other girl." calum added.

"yea, and buy her flowers and food. and do nights in for dates. you don't always have to go out."

"okay, okay i think i got this! by next month, i'll be dating rose guys. i'll finally get her, you'll see.