two

rose p.o.v. 

"uh yea, sure, but you'll have to owe me." luke said.

i knew what he wanted. it seems like it's all that people want nowadays. sex, sex, and more sex.

"you want sex, don't you."

"uh, no. just walk with me and i'll tell you what i want."

liar. but i walked with him anyways. we walked side by side in silence, not knowing what to say. i already felt judged, but to be caught by luke just made me feel likea bad person.

"i would like you to be my science tutor. since i'm basically failing and i know that you have the best grade in the class."

"yea, sure." 

"okay then. i'll meet you tomorrow after school then, at the library." he said. then he walked off.

---

luke p.o.v.

i woke up very early to get ready. i had to get ready for rose. i couldn't believe that she thought that i wanted sex from her. she knew me, well at least i hoped she did. i knew that asking her to tutor me was the closest thing to a date. it was the only way that she would say yes. i knew that rose liked bad boys, so i went shopping after talking to rose. i bought some band tees, some black skinnies, and more converses. i got my hair styled to a quiff, and was taught how to do it myself. i also got my lip pieced. i had to do anything and everything to get her to like me.

---

"woah, is he new?"

"who's the new guy?"

"he's kinda hot."

"i wonder if he's single."

it's all i've been hearing all day. it's like i'm a whole new person. when i walked up to the guys, they barely recognized me. what can i say? i went from wearing baggy clothes and a fringe to tight clothes and a quiff. 

"you look good mate. almost didn't recognize you." calum said.

"you mean you didn't recognize him at all cal. luke i heard that bryanna and her sidekicks like you now. now that is an accomplishment." michael said while giving me a high-five. 

"yea maybe we should change our looks too." cal said while winking at a girl walking past him.

"get lost loser."

"yea i think we should upgrade."

---

by the end of the day, i had pockets full of numbers and a lot of party invites. most of my teachers didn't recognize me. i'm excited to see how rose's face will look when she sees the new me. as i was walking, i couldn't help but look at my reflection in the trophy case. i slowly walked to the library and saw that rose was already there.

"so, let's get started."