eleven

don't forget to vote and comment! xx

luke p.o.v.

rose and i walked hand in hand to ashton's garage, and i felt like i was in heaven. the boys were being extra loud when we walked into the garage.

"lukee! so when are you gonna stop being a wimp and tell rose-"

"ash, shut up!"

"what? you just need to tell her about-"

"ummm hi." said rose. the boys looked up from their instruments with wide eyes.

"oh uh hi rose. sorry about that rose, so uh you ready to hear us play?" i said, adjusting my guitar strap.

"yea! your songs better not suck either." she said sitting on a crate.

"luke what songs should we perform for her?" cal asked, tuning his bass.

"umm, i don't know michael what do you think?"

"we should do hmm. we should do unpredictable, out of my limit, gotta get out, the only reason, and good girls. definitely good girls."

"okay let's go, one two three four." ashton yelled. rose was bobbing her head to the songs with a smile on her face. i looked at her while i sang each song with a smirk on my face. michael obviously picked those songs because he knew i wrote them about her.

"this is the last one rose, i hope you like it." I told her with a smile.

she said to me

forget what you thought

cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

so just turn around and forget what you saw

cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

---

"soo rose, what did you think?" i asked her, wringing my hands in my lap.

"it was amazing luke! i knew you were in a band in the guys, but i thought you guys would suck. no offense."

"none taken." I replied, laughing.

"it's just because everyone is trying to be in a band now, but most of them suck. well other than yours and josh."

"thanks."

"you're welcome! were any of those songs written for me?" she asked me with a smirk. she knew.

"um yea. all of them were."  

--

A/N: Ewwww, sorry about this guys! I have really bad writers block so sorry for the short chapter. But, if I get an idea I'll hurry up and post it! I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed this crappy chapter.