five

luke p.o.v.

i had to look good. everything has to be perfect. today was the day when i would finally make a move on rose. i sound like a girl. i am so whipped, and rose doesn't even know it.

we were supposed to meet up at her house since i didn't even know where the concert would be at. i really hope that she has a great taste in music, cause it will be a bummer if i go to a some cliche pop concert.

i hurried and went to my closet to full of my new  belongings and grabbed a pink floyd tee along with some black skinny jeans and my black pair of chucks. after i put on all of my clothes i went to my bathroom to put my hair up into a quiff. 

i found out that rose's house was just around the corner , so i grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and started walking to her house. since she knew where the concert was, she insisted on driving so that i wouldn't get us lost. i think she was trying to insult me, but eh, i don't care.

i walked up to her doorstep and nervously, knocked on her door. it felt like i was taking her out on a date. wait, was this a date? i wiped  my hands onto my jeans and knocked again. right when i went to knock on her door the third time, the door whipped open revealing a smiling, beautiful Rose.

 right when i went to knock on her door the third time, the door whipped open revealing a smiling, beautiful Rose

"hey luke! come on in, i'm not ready yet and i can't find an outfit to wear. nothing looks right in my closet."

"everything looks good on you rose." i said while walking into her house.

"thanks luke, that means a lot to me."

"so this is the guy that made you come home late every night, huh rose?" i heard a voice call out. i saw a man walk out of the kitchen with a frown on his face.

"dad, please just go. we're going to be late to the concert if we don;t hurry up." rose said.

"rose, who is this boy?"he asked with a serious tone.

"luke, his name is luke. dad, can i go and get dressed now?"

"rose, you are staying right here. luke. please explain why rose comes home late everyday and why i should let her leave with you." rose's father said.

"well, um, sir" i  looked over at rose and she stared right back at me with pleading eyes. i never knew that she still went to josh's house, even after i caught her. i wanted to tell the truth, but i also didn't want to expose rose to her father. rose would never forgive me.

"uh, sir, i wasn't aware that rose had a curfew. we've just been studying together and she's been tutoring me. i usually take her out for dinner after that. but im sorry sir. i will stop if you don't approve it." he looked at me for a good five minutes, and i felt like i was going to throw up. rose was starting to bounce since she was nervous also.

"since you seem like a good kid, i'll allow whatever this is. but her curfew is 11:00, not 11:30, not 1:00, and not 1:01. 11:00. got it kid?"

"y-yes sir i understand sir." rose's father nodded at the both of us and walked up the stairs to what i think was his bedroom. when his door was shut, rose came towards me and gave me a hug and placed her head on my shoulder.

"thanks for that luke, you didn't have to do that."

"but i did rose, it's the least i could do." i said to her.

"you do things for the ones that you love." i murmured.

"what did you say?" rose said.

"it doesn't matter, but hurry up and get dressed or we'll never get there in time!" she let go of me and looked up at me with a smile on her face. 

i sat down on her couch playing that new piano tiles game and listening to therapy by atl. 

"boo!" someone yelled in my ear. i never screamed so loud in my life. i turned around and saw rose lying on the floor clutching her stomach and laughing really hard.

"rose, that's not cool! you could've given me a heart attack!"i said to her. i was still trying to catch my breath.

"you scream like a girl!" she said while laughing.

"rooooose! that's not funny!" she got up still giggling.

"awwww, is lukey baby's ego hurt."

"no, but my eardrum is."

"would lukey baby want me to kiss his boo boo's better?"

"yes pwease!" i said while pouting at her. she started to lean in towards me. 

i thought she was going to kiss me until she whispered in my ear, "too bad."

---

"we're hereeeee!"rose yelled.

we got out of the car and walked to the arena were the concert was being held out.

"hi! two tickets under the name rose carracciolo." we were handed two tickets and were led to the front row . 

"um, rose who exactly are we seeing?"

"you'll see luke." right after she said that, i saw two dudes run out onto the stage. one went towards the drum-set and one went to the keyboard on the stage.

they went straight into their first song, and everyone in the arena knew the song, well all but me.  the place had at least 2,000 people in it. the dudes definitely were not a pop group, since they were rapping. i couldn't see their faces since they were cover with ski masks. the song was catchy though.

"hey guys, i'm tyler and this is josh and we're twenty one pilots."