thirteen facts

I was tagged by twistedharry to do this and I have nothing better to do so why not?

1. My birthday is on the 5sos band birthday

2. I was born in 2000, but I act like I was born in the '90s

3. I'm a Cuban american, but everyone assumes that im an African american

4. My first concert was a Cheetah Girls concert. I remember when they were picking someone out of the crowd to come on stage with them and Raven looked at me but chose the girl in front of me.

5. I want do something in the art field when I grow up. So that would be like an artist, a photographer, filmer etc.

6. I never really had just one lane with 1D, it was always Zayn and Harry.

7. My first 5sos concert was ROWYSO.

8. I listen to all types of music except for country. Country music revolves around the same thing (except for Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift)

9. I love Phillip Phillips. I watched the last American Idol show just for him. 

10. My family loves nsync.

11. I don't have a favorite colour, it depends on my mood.

12. I broke my toe right after I made the soccer team so I only got to play in the last 2 games. Wait no, I could play in the last game because I had food poisoning. -_-

13. I want to go to Cali for college because the east coast is a colddddd place.

thanks for reading this if you do! i'm going to be updating the next chapter after this as well! here are the people that I tagged, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

anxioustyles -nessma httpunkaf baetology hoodisfire lucstyles michaelsnuggets