three

luke p.o.v.

we were the new "it" boys. girls were all over us, and we didn't mind. this was all new to us, we were used to not be acknowledged and people not even knowing our names. but, everybody knew our names now.

rose didn't act differently like all the other girls just because of my new look. but rose wasn't any other girl. rose was rose, she's different from everyone else.

the boys and i were walking through the halls, and all you could hear were the girls calling our names, well all but rose. she just stared and walked to class.

"hey, dudes! wait up!" josh called. yes, i'm talking about the same josh who had sex with my rose. i don't even know why i stopped, but i did.

"hey! i'm having a party tomorrow night at my place, you guys should come."

"who's all going to be there?" cal asked.

"well, the losers and the wannabes definitely won't be there, so you don't have to worry about that. but basically anybody who is anybody will be there. that includes me, you guys, the athletes, the hot girls, and oh yea rose will be going too."

"rose? why is she going? she's just a little goody-two-shoes. i bet that she won't even do anything." michael said.

"nah dude! rose is wild. you're just not around to see it. she's a regular at my parties."

"oh, well we're going. what time does i start?"

"it starts at 7, but the it doesn't really start until 8."

"yea, we'll be there."

---

"okay so first you have to multiply the abundance by the mass, then you add them up, and divide by 100. now i wanna see you try."

"i don't understand any of this rose. how am i ever going to pass chem?"

"luke! it's not really that hard! i feel like you're not even trying to understand it."

"ughh. just show me how to do it again." she scooted closer to me so that our thighs were touching. she grabbed my mechanical pencil out of my hand and started to show me step by step on how to do the problem. i wasn't even paying to her explaining, i was paying attention to her lips. ohh, all of those things that i would do to those lips. i didn't even need help with chemistry, i just needed a reason to send some time with her without her rejecting me.

"do you understand now luke?"

"yea, thanks." i grabbed the pencil back and scribbled down the answer.

"so, are you going to josh's party tomorrow?"

"uh, yea. i'll be going. will you?" she asked while pushing up her glasses.

"yea, me and the boys are going."

"oh, cool."

"well, thanks for the help rose. how about we meet up again on monday?"

"yea, i'll be free i think." i gathered my stuff up and threw them in my backpack. i gave her a quick hug and muttered thanks. i watched her cheeks start to turn a slight shade of pink.

"see you at the party rose."

--

hi guys! so i think that i finally got back on schedule now, so expect more updates soon! i will be putting up the first chapter to 11:11 soon, so keep you're eyes out for that! don't forget to vote and comment! xx-Arabella