eight

awwww look at fetus lukeeee

luke p.o.v.

i walked home with my head low and my heart bruised. i expected rose to come running after me, but sadly i'm not apart of a cheesy romance movie.

i saw this couple walking together, swinging their hands back and forth in front of me. you could see the love between them. that could've been rose and i, but of course i had to fuck everything up.

i took my eyes out of my pocket and swung them around my index finger while i walked up the driveway. i got to the front door and jammed the key into the door and quickly unlocking it. i came home to an empty house, as usual.

i went to my room and grabbed my guitar off of my stand. i sat on my bed and strummed a few chords. i quietly hummed a melody, until lyrics came. i jumped off of my bed and grabbed my journal off of my nightstand.

i paced around my room, writing down lyrics.

---

rose p.o.v.

i woke up with the sound of something hitting my window. i slowly got up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. i went to my window and looked down, only to see luke with a guitar in his hand.

"rose! please don't close the window." he called up to me.

"but i'm tired."

"please! it'll only take a couple of minutes." i sat on my window ledge, waiting. luke looked beyond nervous.

"okay, uh i wrote you a song. i just thought maybe i can sing it to you." he put the fret of his guitar in his left hand and swung his right arm over its body.

"okay, here i go."

"i'll take what you got, got, got

i know it's not a lot, lot, lot

cause i just need another hit

you're the thing that i can't quit

you got what i want, want, want

here and then you're gone, gone, gone

if you told me that we were through

you know that i would break the truce

i want to breathe you in like your vapour

i want to be the one you remember

i want to feel your love like the weather

all over me, all over me

i want to print our hands in the pavement

savour your words, i won't ever waste them

look in your eyes and know just what you miss

so lie to me, just lie to me

you sound so sweet

when you lie to me

make you sound so sweet

when you lie to me"   

he set his guitar down and came as close as he could get to my window.

"i'm really sorry rose. will you please forgive me?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"yea, i forgive you luke. but, if you do it again i'm done talking to you."

"i know, thank you rose. i sorry for what i said. so see you at school?" he asked with a smile.

"see you at you at school."