Chapter 4- 9 minutes 50 seconds

4:15

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Grace asked through the walkie talkie.

Yes, the three of us were currently inside the school building in different locations.

Victoria was heading to the Principal's office, getting ready to set the first part of the plan. Grace was waiting near the office for the time to start the second part, and I was hiding in a hidden room, above the hallway.

Grace and I was going to communicate using walkie-talkies that I had at home, because it was faster than calling, while Victoria texted me how things were going.

"Yes, I told you, I've got this," I answered back.

"But how'd you know the victim hasn't already left?" She asked.

"From where I'm staying, I have a good view of the front door. I've been watching people leave and enter and haven't seen him yet," I told her.

"Also that's why the operation needs to be carried out now, before he comes and the prank isn't ready," I informed.

"Who are we pranking, anyway?" Grace asked.

My phone vibrated and I looked down and saw it was from Victoria.

Victoria: I'm @ the p office

"Victoria's in front of the office. Be alert!" I told her signing off.

Victoria's P.O.V

I checked my phone and saw an immediate text from Aj.

Aj: Don't make up some dumb excuse like there's a food fight or something.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her logic, knowing well that after school activities were being held and that made no sense.

I knocked on the door and waited for the old man to come out.

When he opened the door, I flashed him one of my famous fake smiles and he smiled politely at me.

"Ah, Ms. Hutcherson. How may I help you?" He asked.

"My father wants your help," I lied.

"Mr. Hutcherson? Of course!" He told me, his tone showing excitement.

One of the perks about being rich, is how easy it was to get to people when you're well known.

"You see, he wants to build a new project and he was hoping to use the school field, if that's okay?" I asked him using my sweet tone.

I wanted to barf at how stupid I always had to act around others. Thank goodness for Aj and Grace.

The principal nodded and I hid a smirk. "I'd be happy to help. What do I need to do?" He asked.

Everything was working well, and I smiled to myself.

This could actually work, I thought.

"I need you to come with me to the field to take measurements of the field, so I can take it to my father,"I lied again and he nodded, bring a few tools and heading to the field.

I was surprised how easy that was but people would do anything for money.

I quickly texted Aj that part 1 was complete before heading out to do some lame measurements.

My part was done, it was now up to Aj and Grace, good luck.

Grace's P.O.V

"Vic did it! Head to the office quick!" Aj told me through the walkie-talkie.