Chapter 15- Two Face

I left my house and made my way towards the Hutcherson residence.

I decided not to wear a dress. Mainly because I hated heels and I liked jean pockets.

I met up with Grace and the boys at some point passed the school.

Grace looked nice. She was wearing a green, flare dress, while the boys wore something more casual.

"I wonder how her house looks like," Andy said as he walked beside me.

"It's nice," I told him. And it was. I've been to Victoria's house numerous times and the inside was even more beautiful than the outside appearance.

The door was already open when we arrived so we walked in and met Victoria who kept a glare on her face.

She was wearing a red dress which looked nice and I could hear her heels echoing over the not-so-loud music as she made her way to us.

"Hey guys," she greeted us with a wave.

I gave her a nod and groaned as I watched Victoria's parents walk over to us.

"Victoria, are these your other friends?" Her mom asked her, eyeing everyone but me suspiciously.

"Yes mother," Victoria answered quietly.

"Then welcome guests and er....Aj," Mrs. Hutcherson muttered. "Thanks," I told her, hiding my smirk.

Ever since the incident with the cake, word spread around and the parents started feeling uncomfortable around me but because of my dad, they couldn't stop me from coming near them or their kids. Not that I actually did, since the only rich kid I hung out with was Victoria.

"And who are you three?" Mr. Hutcherson asked the three.

Grace gave them a polite smile. "I'm Grace Patchers. I'm friends with Victoria too," she said quietly.

I forgot to mention that Grace had never visited Victoria and my house, mainly because of our judgmental parents and how they'd look down on people who weren't at their level.

"Patchers? I don't think I've heard of your parents before," Mr.Hutcherson said with a frown.

"Um well they're not that well known," Grace explained, looking away.

"Ah. So you're a commoner?" He inquired.

I watched as Victoria clenched her fists and quickly gave her dad a glare.

Grace said nothing and there was an awkward silence.

"Anyway. Who are you two boys?" Mrs.Hutcherson spoke up and looked at Matthew and Andy.

"I'm Andy!" He said, giving them both a high five that wasn't needed.

"Matthew," Matthew said with a bored tone.

"Who's at the door?" A high pitched voice called out and I cringed, knowing who it was.

Victoria's P.O.V

I groaned internally, watching my older sister approach my friends with her sickly smile.

Aj already looked uncomfortable and the rest were confused.

"These are Victoria's friends," my mom said in a fake happy tone.

May smiled at them and clapped her hands together. "You kiddos look so cute," she cooed, making Aj grumble and Matthew rolled his eyes.

I chuckled at the both of them. May glanced over at Matthew and gave him a look that made him raise an eyebrow carefully.

I cringed, knowing my sister's intentions but said nothing.