Chapter 21- First Day of Training: Dojo Training

A/N: I've posted more than 20 Chapters of Thameswood now and I'm really happy that I was able to go this far :) T.L.A is nowhere from finished. It hasn't even gone up to a third so I'm predicting up more than 50 chapters for this book. Anyways, enjoy the chapter and the future ones. Thank you for 350 reads and reaching it to #420 which was its highest reach. And now I'm going to shut up.

I caught the pistol in both my hands and I stared down at the weapon. "What's this for?" I asked Anthony after he threw it at me.

"A gift," he answered. "You've improved in your shooting so you get to have your own gun."

"Thanks I guess?" I told him, not really knowing what to say.

I checked the next thing to do on the list. "Dojo training. Which place do I go?" I asked both Anthony and Robin.

"I'll take you there. It's the back room behind the main building," Robin told me. I followed after him as he led the way to the dojo.

"I'm curious," I began. Robin raised an eyebrow at me, turning his head slightly to me. "About?" He questioned.

"Why you hate using guns so much. I can tell that it's more then the code of honour," I explained.

He stopped walking, which made me almost numb into his back. He took a deep sigh. "Troublesome," he muttered then continued walking. "Some things are best kept secret, Aj," he spoke up after a few seconds.

I nodded, deciding not to say another word as we made our way to the dojo.

We stopped by the door and Robin put his hand on the knob then looked at me. "Remember to greet the sensei properly otherwise he won't teach you anything," he said to me with bored eyes.

"What're you-" I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, which revealed a middle-aged Asian man with a cross look on his face.

"I could here your voices from outside. Could you keep it down!" He snapped at both of us.

Robin gave the man a quick bow while giving me a slight nod before leaving the place.

I stepped inside the medium sized room and saw someone in the far end, sitting cross legged, and their back was facing me.

"Nice place you got here," I muttered. The man stared at me expectantly as if he was waiting for me to do something.

I remembered what Robin told me and I quickly gave the man a bow, similar to Robin's.

What I did not expect was an immediate kick to the face, that sent me flying. I gave the man a mixture of pure shock and anger. "What the hell?!" I yelled, cupping the side of my cheek that was hit. He sure could throw a kick due to the fact that he was shorter than me.

The man shook his head and sighed. "You didn't even try to block the attack." I raised my eyebrows. "That's because you kicked me out of nowhere!" I retorted.

"Not an excuse. The enemy could kick you out of nowhere and just like now, you wouldn't have expected it," he said calmly.

"For example," he started and I gave him a confused look until I received a punch to my other cheek.

I hissed as I grabbed my other cheek and gave the man an icy glare. "The enemy could also punch you out of nowhere," he stated.

I tried getting up on my feet but stopped when my eyes landed on the sword that was just inches away from my neck. My body soon tensed and I gulped.

"The enemy could also kill you out of nowhere," he said, his voice still remained calm. I watched as he put the sword behind his back and watched me get up.

Thameswood League of Advancedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें