Chapter 28- Heads Up

I ran back to the girls, still laughing my head off as I stood next to them.

"We saw," Victoria told me with a slight smirk while resting on the beach mat. "And he looked pissed."

I stretched my arms and chuckled a bit. "He's not going to do anything. It's Matthew we're talking about."

Victoria simply shrugged. "Whatever you say."

I turned around to see both their reactions again but the boys had left, causing me to frown slightly. I turned back to the girls and shrugged it off. "Anyway, I gotta go my shades. The sun's killing me," I told them.

They both gave me a goodbye wave before I made my way back to the hotel room.

As I made my way to the room, I couldn't help but admire the hotel itself. With it being expensive, it was also very beautiful. I wondered why Matthew would spend that much amount of money.

"Or it could be Cole," I thought out loud as I entered inside.

I decided to use the bathroom before I got my shades and just like that, I felt something powdery make contact with my head and my face.

I stood there shocked but mostly confused, slowly touching what had fallen on my head.

I soon noticed a bucket which had fallen was laying on the bathroom floor next to me with the powdery substance still inside.

I walked over to the mirror to get a better look of what was on my face and saw the large words, 'Heads Up' written in what I presumed was the powder and it was signed with the name 'Matthew'.

I raised my eyebrows, causing some of the powder to fall on my eyelashes but I didn't care.

I closed my eyes and nodded my head. "Weren't you told never to play with fire, Matthew," I muttered and a small smirk made its way towards my face.

I didn't bother to wipe my face as I exited the bathroom and began to grab as many useful materials I could find.

After collecting what I needed, I made my way out where I saw Andy standing by the door with a hidden expression.

As soon as he made eye contact with me, he let out a loud laugh that I knew he was trying to keep in. I narrowed my eyes at him as the laughter increased.

"S-sorry Aj! The look on your face was too good. Matthew you are so dead!" He exclaimed in between his laughter.

I let out a puff, giving him a blank look. "Do you know where Matthew is?" I asked.

Andy gave me a nod. "I can't miss this show. He went back to the beach. I only stayed to check on you."

I gave him a nod back and ran to the beach. Andy followed behind me. "So what do you plan to do?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'll plan as I go along," I answered. "I'm also curious to see what he's got up his sleeve."

Andy chuckled. "Well it's a first from Matt," he muttered.

I turned around to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "First?"

Andy shook his head and gently pushed me outside where I began searching for Matthew.