Chapter 26- Dispute?

"Well that was interesting," I told everyone, once we landed and exited the plane.

I watched as Victoria made her way to me through a crowd and scoffed. "Interesting would be the safe word," she added, while taking out her earplugs. "Remind me to watch out for little kids."

"It wasn't that bad!" I heard Andy declare and I turned to see him walk out with Matthew talking who was having a conversation with Carlos. "Right Matthew?" He nudged his friend.

Matthew nodded at what Carlos was saying instead. "Yeah, that sounds fine. I'll let him know," he said, almost inaudible.

Grace soon walked towards us with a bright smile on her face and was humming to a song.

I smirked. "Enjoyed it?" I teased.

She stopped humming and let out a low laugh. "Maybe," she answered, looking away.

I shrugged, waving a hand. "I don't mind but I wouldn't let Victoria see that face if I were you," I cautioned, partly serious.

Carlos then clapped his hands together which caught our attention and he smiled at the rest of us four. "Well I'm off now. Remember what I said, stay out of trouble and watch out but still have fun, okay?"

What out? I thought. I didn't know what he meant by that but I nodded anyway and waved a goodbye to him along with everyone else.

Without warning, I was suddenly carried up by Andy, placed on his back by the legs and looked like I was given a piggy back ride.

"Off to the hotel!" He declared, turning his head slightly so I would see his smile.

Matthew raised an eyebrow but said nothing and lead us to where we were all staying.

Andy continued to give me a piggy back ride until we reached the very expensive-looking hotel.

I got off his back and walked inside behind Grace to where the rooms were.

Matthew led us up to a room with a double bed and two single. "The girls room," he explained.

"Girls room? We're separate?" Andy questioned with a sad look that made Matthew roll his eyes.

"Yes, Andy. Girls here, guys over there," Matthew pointed.

"Dibs on the double!" I exclaimed with a smug smile that was followed by a scoff.

"Yeah right, I'm getting the double bed," Victoria told me with crossed arms.

"Why should you get the double?" I questioned, giving her a look that said "shut up".

"Because I need it and it's in a separate room. You know how I like my privacy," she answered.

"So? I called dibs, you can't break the rules of dibs," I stated.

"I'll take the double. You two will just keep quarrelling," Grace intervened with a sigh.

Victoria and I gave Grace a look of disbelief. "That's not a good enough reason!" I told her.

Andy let out a cough, gathering our attention. "I think Matthew and I will let you three sort out your um issue," he said, uncomfortably and Matthew was already gone in a flash.

We turned away once they left and Victoria gave Grace a questionable look. "Why should you get the bed?" She asked.

"Because I need it for peaceful meditating and thinking," she explained.

Victoria nodded then turned to me. "And why should you get it?"

"One, because I called dibs and two, I want it," I answered.

"Can't argue with that logic," Victoria said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Those are two perfectly legitimate reasons," I defended. "Plus it's not like you two don't get a bed."

"Then why not choose a single if it's not a big deal," Victoria countered with a smirk.

I crossed my arms. "Because I don't want to."

"Hey guys look!" Grace shouted, making Victoria and I turn to her direction.

Grace pointed out the window and I walked over to what she was looking at and raised my eyebrows.

"I never knew that the sunrise could look so nice," I commented.

"Yeah," Victoria agreed, captivated by the scenery.

"It's amazing!" Grace said with a grin and both Victoria and I laughed.

"I could get use to this," Victoria admitted. And I watched how fixed her eyes were on the view and so were Grace's.

I smirked to myself, slowly walking away from the two and quietly picked up my belongings, making my way to where the double bed was. I locked the door behind me and laid down on the bed, laughing evilly.

"Hey!" I heard Victoria and Grace shout then the sound of repeated banging came to the door.

"Sorry, I can't hear you!" I shouted back with an amused look. I turned to my side and comfortably got in a sleeping position, closing my eyes and trying to sleep.