Rich Man

~Hinata POV~
Today my class along with three others were taken to the high school.

Luckily Megumi and I got Tohru's, Hana's, and Uo's class.

"Hina-chan!" Tohru grinned and hugged me, nearly killing me.

"Megumi. Hinata. I trust no one bothered you?" Hana tilted her head and a strand of hair stood up.

"Er I'm fine." I choked out.

"Good. It would be rather...unfortunate...if something were to happen to someone." She smiled eerily while black waves radiated off her.

"Unfortunate indeed." The siblings stood with blank faces with an evil glint in their eyes.

"Don't poison wave and curse people." Uo warned playfully.

"Hm depends."

"Hey kiddo's. Miss me?" Uo grinned and snatched me into a bone-crushing hug. "C-can't b-breathe." I choked out. Giving one last squeeze, she set me back to the floor. I sighed in relief.

"What is it with you guys and hugs?" I muttered as I was once again snatched into a hug. This one was more gentle though. "Hi Hana." I said pulling out.

"Your waves seem a little lighter." She smiled slightly.

"Let's play Rich Man, Poor Man!" Tohru said pulling out a deck of cards.

"Sure I'm in." We all agreed.

"Hey Kyo! Come play with us!" She waved at him.

"Go get that damn rat!" He yelled back irritably.

"Yuki isn't here right now." She said pleadingly.

"No!"

"Aw is Kyo Kyo scared?" Uo taunted.

"Scared of what? You? Don't make me laugh!"

"Let's make a wager! Whoever loses has to clean the classroom all by them self!"

"You're on!"

"Hinata, sweetie sit this one out. You don't need to see the stupid man's bad luck and temper." Uo said patting my head. I nodded and sat back.

"Who are you calling stupid!?"

"Wow I didn't think you were so stupid you couldn't even figure that out!"

"Oh it's on!"

I sighed and walked out the classroom to get water.

"You think you're too good for everyone else!" I heard, freezing me in my tracks. I looked up to see a girl run away from a sad Yuki. He sighed and looked down.

"It only hurts if you let it." I said, startling him. He looked at me incredulously.

I lowered my gaze to the floor. "People like to say that huh? Because you might be a little different and they just can't understand it."

"Trust me. I know how it feels. But, for every bad thing that was said from a stranger, a good thing was said from my family and friends." I said, smiling slightly before waving and leaving him to ponder over my words.

I walked back into the classroom to see Kyo being teased relentlessly by his classmates.

"C'mon Hina! Next round is up!"

🌻🐭🐱🍙🌻🐭🐱🍙🌻🐭🐱🍙

"Hey Kyo at least let me help you!" Tohru said pleadingly.

"No. I lost fair and square. Next time you can bet your ass I'm going to win!"

"Just like I'm going to beat that damn rat and finally be accepted into the zodiacs!" He yelled pointing his broom at Yuki.

He growled in annoyance.

"Fight me rat!"

A dark look settled over Yuki's face and he flipped Kyo easily onto the desks. "Your voice agitates me." He growled walking out.

"Kyo! Are you okay?" Tohru panicked.

He sat up rubbing his head. "I'm fine. The rat is acting weird though. He usually doesn't fight me so early and with all his strength."

"You think you're too good for everyone else!"

I sighed. He was more sensitive than I thought.

🌻🐭🌻🐭🌻🐭🌻🐭🌻🐭🌻🐭

Yuki came back later looking slightly happier. Yuki came up to me.

"You were right. Thank you." He said before leaving to his room. I smiled slyly before going to my own.