Hiro and Kisa

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know what exactly I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.
-Kogame from InuYasha

"Eh?" I blinked at the lone figure outside the door holding a DVD excitedly.

"Who was it Hina-chan?" Momiji called quietly from the kitchen where he was helping me slice the ingredients for breakfast.

"Ah, it's Kisa! It's been awhile." I smiled down at the short girl and ruffled her hair.

She beamed,"hello Hinata-nee, Momiji-nii." She spoke quietly yet cutely.

I felt a smile tug at my lips when she addressed us as her elder brother and sister. It was endearing to say the least.

"What are you doing all the way out here?"

She held up a case with a picture of an anime on it.

"You want to watch this with us?" She nodded happily.

"Come inside, we're making breakfast, I'll go get Tohru okay?"

"Thank you Hinata-nee." She smiled in pure happiness.

Is this what it was like to have a little sister? I want one.

I quickly woke up Tohru, who fell down the stairs trying to get down quickly.

I then joined the blonde boy in the kitchen and proceeded to skin the vegetables.

"Hehe I feel like a dad." Momiji grinned watching Tohru and Kisa talk and giggle.

"Wouldn't that make you old?" I teased, bumping his shoulder with mine.

He gasped and spun around,"I'm not old!"

"Whatever you say." I shrugged grinning at the embarrassed blush on his face.

"Heart Giiiiirl."

"Bunny Booooy." I mimicked.

"Kisa-chan!!! Tohru-chan!! I'm not old, right?!! Right?!?"

They blinked at Momiji.

"Old." Kisa repeated.

"EHHHHHHH?!"

Tohru and Kisa shook their head 'no' but the blonde idiot was already freaking out.

"Old." He moaned in agony.

"Um Momiji?" Tohru poked him.

"Mind looking after him while I finish breakfast?" I asked as I seasoned.

"Sure!" She and Kisa chirped, for a moment they appeared almost like eager puppies.

I chuckled and continued to finish as they put on an anime they all watched in concentration. Though Momiji sent the occasional pout.
__________________________

"Tohru, why are you going to work so early?" I asked as I walked her to the place she worked.

"Ehhh, I don't really know." She giggles airily.

I gave her a displeased look.

"Please stop thinking about your flirt fest with Kyo. It's disturbing." This morning the two were blushing and giggling like the hormonal teenagers they were.

"F-f-flirting?!?!?" She stammered with a blush.

"We weren't-eh? Why is there a shoe here?"

"My shoe...pick it up for me." A little boy said from the top of a gate.

He looks bratty. I thought sourly.

"So pick it up already!"

Definitely a brat.