Hot Spring

"A hot spring?" I repeated, slightly confused.

"Yeah! The Sohma estate has a private hot spring! It's my White Day gift to you~!"

"Oh it's White Day already?" I asked, scratching my short brown hair.

"Um, yeah. What did you think it was?" Momiji asked confused.

"February 16."

"..........."

"What?" I tilted my head.

"Maybe I should've gotten you a calendar instead." Momiji muttered and wrote something on a piece of paper.

"Anyway I don't think I should go." I frowned.

"What?! Whyyyyyyy!?" He whined.

"I have work."

"I asked if you could have a couple days off. Besides its good for your heart!" Momiji said with finality as if that decided it. I rubbed my eyes in irritation.

"I don't see what that has to do with anything. That medication Hatori gave me is doing fine."

"But you could glow with health."

"Can we talk about this at a decent hour? I don't recall allowing you to sneak into my room at 3 in the morning."
______________________________

And that's how I was boarded onto a bus to the hot springs.

"T-this is t-to m-much! I-It's to grand!" Tohru babbled on as the rest of us sweat-dropped.

"I call sharing a room with Hinata!" Momiji declared.

"My, my Momiji, how forward." Shigure grinned and I smacked Momiji upside his head.

"Ow!" He whined.

"You're making Shigure turn into more of a pervert." I said simply.

"Oh come on HG!"

"HG." I repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"Heart Girl." He said cheerfully.

"Um, yeah no. I'm not calling you BB."

"But it has a nice ring to it! Just think! HG and BB saved the day once again!" I held back a snicker at his attempt of making a heroic pose.

Did those bunny ears pop out like that to embarrass him or is it intentional?

The world may never know.

"Oh, everyone left without us." I face-palmed and Momiji pouted.

"PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAAAAAAAY!"

"On second thought, a calendar sounds great right now." I chuckled nervously.
______________________________

"I wanna go with Hinata!" I sighed as Momiji whined in a frequency only Dolphins could understand.

Thank god that big old pervert wasn't here. He would've made hundreds of comments by now.

"Quit your crap!" Kyo yelled smacking his head.

"Kyooooooo!" Momiji whined.

"Listen Momiji, boys and girls need to be seperated. It's a rule. Why don't you let the girls relax?"

"Ok! I'll just sleep in Hinata's room." He said cheerfully.

I groaned and slapped his head.

"Ow! Hinata you're so violent." He whimpered tearfully.

"No sneaking into the girls hot spring, room, or even bathroom! Do you hear me Momiji?" I asked sternly.

"Y-yes'm." He chuckled nervously.

Kyo smirked and muttered, "whipped."

"I'm going to be lonely." Momiji sulked.

"Yeah, have fun with that." I patted his head absent mindly while searching for Tohru.

"Paaaaay attention to meeeee." He clung to my shirt.

"Good job. Keep it up." I muttered.

"Ehhhhhhh?!?" He whined.

"It's like a toddler begging for a toy." Yuki mused as Tohru finally came out.

"Well that's not very far from the truth." Kyo agreed for once and probably for the last time.
______________________________

"Hinaaaaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I flinched at the cry that probably was heard in America.

"Momiji, it's been an hour." I sighed as he acted as if it had been years.

"That's 60 minutes! 3,600 seconds!" He whined. "You left me with them!" I turned to see Yuki calmly insulting Kyo who looked ready to start a fight.

"Good point." I tilted my head to hear bits of the conversation.

"You god damned rat!"

"Idiot cat."

I still found it weird they insulted each other by their animal names.

"Hey look! Table tennis! Let's play Hinata!" Momiji cheered.

"Get ready to lose." I grinned as we went on opposite sides of the table.

"Heck no girl, your going down."

"In your dreams!"

As we bounced the ball back and forth, Kyo somehow managed to get Yuki to play with him and turned it into a death match.

Boy Dies of Table Tennis

That'll be a good headliner.

"Hyyyyya!" Momiji cheered after he sent a particularly good hit.

I smirked and hit the ball with ease.

Momiji in his shock let the ball fly past him.

"I win." I stated the obvious proudly. Momiji gaped at me with wide chocolate eyes that found ways to melt my heart in seconds.

"How'd you do that?!" He asked in awe, if possible his warm eyes widened more.

I felt my cheeks flush and I looked anywhere but his face.

"You just have to watch for the ball." I muttered in embarrassment.

I glanced over to the door to see Tohru smiling dreamily at us. I scowled but she seemed to be stuck in a daydream.

"Um are you excited about starting high school?" I asked Momiji.

"Yes! I get to be with Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru!" He cheered as said people winced.

"Great." Kyo muttered.

"Wait you're going to high school with us?!" Tohru gaped.

I sent her a strange look.

"Tohru, we're both 15."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?"