You Failed

Thanks for the comments, votes, and follows! 😆

So you failed, huh?" I asked, taking one look at Tohru's depressed face as we met up to walk home.

Immediately lightning appeared around her and she made a grabbing motion while shrinking back before going into a corner with depression lines written on her.

"I am so sorry, I let you down Hinata!" Tohru cried. I raised an eyebrow at Yuki who shrugged helplessly.

"How many did you fail?" Tohru lifted one finger.

"That's not as bad as last time." I offered.

"I tried so hard, Yuki and you helped me so much and yet..." She sniffled.

"It's no big deal Tohru, there's not much else I could do anyway." I shrugged, "besides Yuki likes helping people."

Yuki hesitantly nodded, scanning for any of the Yuki fan club girls in case they used this against him.

Tohru shuffles her feet forward with tears in her eyes.

"Lots of people fail Tohru. Momiji even failed a subject."

Momiji sneezed and looked around curiously.

"I guess someone was talking about me." He shrugged before skipping along with his cherry lollipop.

Tohru kept quiet all the way as we left behind Yuki and caught up with Kyo.

"So you have to make up the test?" Kyo asked, I sighed. This was going to be a long day.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

"Tohru's sick?" Momiji asked through the phone.

"Yeah, she probably was stressing she failed." I said with a sigh.

"Tohru failed?"

"Yeah, just like you did." I scowled.

"Ahahahahahahahahahaha..." He chuckled nervously.

"Mo-"

"-hahahahaha."

"-Momi-"

"-HAhahahahahahaha."

"I will hurt you Bunny Boy." I growled efficiently shutting him up.

"Anyway, I'm sure Megumi and I can work out a tutoring schedule for you. Maybe if you actually try this time, you'll pass."

"It was the 3rd exam!" He whined,"I was tiiired."

"The proper response to this is supposed to be,'sorry, I'll try my best, thank you Hinata and Megumi'" I said as I held in laughter as he made tiny noises of disapproval.

"Haaaaah," he sighed in defeat,"I'll try my best, thank you Hinata and Megumi."

I laughed and spotted Kyo trying to sneak in the kitchen. Curiously, I hung up on Momiji and followed him.

"What do you make for sick people?" He muttered, scratching his head.

"Leeks most likely." I said pointing at the bowl of leeks Yuki had brought.

"GAH!" He yelped, cat ears shooting out of no where.

"Nice ears." I said, eyeing the cat ears.

"W-W-W-what are you doing in here?"

"I saw you walk into the kitchen. I got curious." I shrugged.