{1} How you meet

~~Ciel~~
    It was a horrible rainy day in London, it was hot and muggy and moisture hung in the air.  (Y/n) thought it couldn't get any worse, until a drizzle turned into a downpour.  She was out running errands for her mother who was ill while your father was at work.  (Y/n) were a noble, not high class or low class, just mid class.  The day continued to get worse as she was wearing a nice dress today, it was a long dress as well, when trying to escape the rain she forgot to pull up her dress and tripped over it.  Scrapping her elbows, she scrambled to get up, she had to hurry to get the medicine and food or else the stores would close.  (Y/n) finally found the store after wondering around in the rain for 15 minutes.  She ran into the store to dodge the rain, slipping in falling in her wet shoes.  She groaned in pain and rubbed her head.  A hand reached down to help (Y/n) up, she looked up to see a boy, about her age. He was a bit taller then her with a blue-ish tint to his silver hair, he had an eye patch over his right eye and was flanked by a tall man in black.  (Y/n) looked at his hand the accepted it as he pulled you up.
"Are you alright?"  He asked, kindly.
"Yes, I'm fine."  (Y/n) replied.  he nodded his head.  She ran up to the cashier telling him what you needed.  After he had fetched everything, she realized she had left all the money at home.  She cursed at herself in your head, suddenly the cashier was putting bags into her hands, (Y/n) looked over to see the boy paying for everything.  "Y-You really don't need to do that!" 
"It's fine."  he said as you two walked out of the store.  The rain was still coming down, (Y/n) sighed as the walk to her house was half an hour.  "May I escort you home?'
"Umm...sure."  She said, a light blush appearing on her face.  The boy escorted her home and when she got home she thanked him, he knew (Y/n)'s last name because of a company that his family owns that worked close to hers.
"I'm sorry, I never got you name!"  She blurted out.
"Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive.  And Yours?"
"(Y/f/n)."  (Y/n) stated.
"Well, maybe you can come join me for a game of chess one time, (Y/n)."  Ciel said as he walked away.  (Y/n) walked inside and set down her items...'dang it....he was attractive.'

~~Sebastian~~
     Today was a stormy day in London, not really a lot of rain but lots of lightning, thunder, and a dark sky.  (Y/n) walked down the alleyways of London, just wanting to enjoy the day. 
"Meow~."  She looked down to see a little kitten.
"AWW~!"  She said as she felt her heart melt, many other cats were there, probably about 7 or 8.  (Y/n) wanted to keep them, but she knew her mother and father didn't care for pets.  She got down on her knees and started petting all of them.  They weren't skinny, someone had been feeding them, but it looked like they had been there for a while.  (Y/n) wondered who was taking care of them...well whoever it was, they must be a wonderful person.  She heard footsteps approaching, she got up and turned around the corner, spying on whoever was heading this way.  When the person turned the corner she was surprised to see a tall, slim, handsome, man in black.  He was a butler no doubt, she thought she had seen him somewhere before.  He pulled some cat treats out of his tailcoat and feed them to the cats, petting and stroking them.  (Y/n) jumped out from behind the corner and pointed at him.
"It's you!  You've been feeding them!"  She yelled.  The cats looked at her.
"Yes, I have My Lady.  I do love cats, oh so much."  The man replied.
"Me too!  Cats are just perfect, so much better then people."
"I agree."
"Do you come to feed them everyday?"
"Well, every couple of days, its hard for me to get away from work."
"Ah, who do you work for?"
"Ciel, earl of Phantomhive."
"THE Ciel Phantomhive?!"
"Yes, now I must me going.  I hope to see you around soon,"  He took her hand.  "My fair Lady."  he kissed it as (Y/n) blushed, off he went.  (Y/n) walked out of the alley and pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket.
'By the way my name is Sebastian, I hope to see you at the manor, come and stop by any time.'  is what it read.

~~Alois~~
   (Y/n)'s family was mid-class.  Although she had everything any girl could ever want, dresses, jewelry, money, even a wonderful fiancée, she just wanted the simpler things in life.  Instead of taking a hot bath, she snuck out at night and went to a nearby lake.  She brought her bathing suit and a towel, well, and an extra change of clothing, it was about 10 at night and everyone was asleep, so she figured, what did you have to lose.  She changed into her bathing suit and dove into the water, it was cold, there had been a chill in London lately, but after a minute or 2, she became accustomed to the coldness.  (Y/n) started swimming and humming a light little melody your mother taught her.
"You there, what are you doing up so late?  And out here of all places?"  A voice called out.  (Y/n) looked over some tall grass to see a boy a little older then her, standing there.  He had blonde hair and cold blue eyes that stared at her like they knew everything.
"I was taking a little midnight dip, why?"  (Y/n) asked.
"Because I walked outside to hear splashing and humming behind my manor." 
"Oh, I'm sorry, is this a private lake, I've been swimming here for a while now, I never knew th-"
"No, You just startled me, that's all, but shouldn't you be heading home.  It's dangerous for a young girl, out here, in the dark woods, in the middle of the night."  He said.  With every word he got closer and closer until he was right in front of her face.  He grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the water.  (Y/n) tried to get away from his grip, but it was no use.  He threw the towel at her face.
"Now get out!"  He commanded.
"What's up with you?"  (Y/n) said.
"Hmm, you know your cute when your upset."
"Huh?"
"What's your name?"
"(Y/f/n)."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Alois Trancy.  I hope to see you around soon."  He smirked and off he went, back into his Manor.

~~Claude~~
   (Y/n) was walking through the streets of London, today was a beautiful day, which was good because it had been raining a LOT lately.  She were running around town running errands for your friend, she was home watching her little brothers and sisters so (Y/n) offered to go out and do the shopping for her while her parents are away overseas.  She carried many bags, one filled with grocery's, one with medicine, one with clothing, one with linens, and a couple more bags.  Suddenly, she bumped into someone, having so many bags...well she just couldn't see...at all actually.  her bags fell to the ground spilling her supplies all over.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I just didn't see where I was going and..."  (Y/n) trailed off as you looked up at the stranger.  He was a tall man, a butler, no doubt.  He bent down and helped (Y/n) collect her things, all the sudden, the beautiful day was ruined, and it started to rain.  After her bags were picked up the man took her hand and rushed her down an alleyway.
"What is your name?"  He asked.
"(Y/n)."  (Y/n) replied.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Claude Faustus, butler of the Trancy manor."  He said.  (Y/n) had heard of the Trancy Family, in fact, they were almost as rich as the Phantomhives.  She nodded her head, time passed and Claude and she waited for it to let up and they talked, (Y/n) would laugh and smile.  When the rain had let up a little bit he handed her an umbrella, his only umbrella.  "Well, I must get off to work now."  And with that, he ran off.
'What a mysterious man...'  (Y/n) mumbled.

~~Finnian~~
   (Y/n) had always loved flowers.  Her parents ran a floral shop in town, it was vary nice and relaxing inside.  (Y/n) would always great customers and treat them kindly.  One day, while she was arranging a bouquet for an upcoming ball, a young man walked in.  He had blonde hair with red barrettes, and plaid pants with a white shirt.  He looked at the flowers and smiled.
"Wow those are beautiful!"  He gushed.
"Thank you, raising flowers is a passion of mine."  (Y/n) said.  He looked up at her and all the sudden his sweet and cheerful self, turned into a blushing, stuttering, cutie.  "So, are you here for an order, just browsing, anything I can help you with?"
"Umm...I'm here to pick up those flowers for the ball at the Phantomhive manor..."  He mumbled.  "Oh, I actually just finished, let me go get them."  (Y/n) walked to the back to go get the twenty bouquets of flowers that were ordered.  She helped him walk them out to the carriage, it took a while but it was finally finished.  She wiped her forehead and started to head in when she tripped, the boy reached out and caught her, she were dipped back, just like in a dance.  (Y/n) blushed, regained her poise and dusted herself off.
"What's your name?"  (Y/n) asked.
"Finnian, I'm the gardener for the Phantomhive Household...but people usually just call me Finny...And you are?"
"(Y/f/n)."
"Well, thanks (Y/n) I hope I'll see you around.  bye."  He smiled, as he drove off, (Y/n) blushed.  'Dang, he was adorable.'

~~Bard~~
  (Y/n) loved to cook, in fact her parents owned a small restaurant, it had some of the finest tastes in London, it was very widely known, too.  (Y/n) loved helping there, meeting all the customers, serving food and beer, the music, just everything.  One day, the sun was setting and (Y/n) had to work alone that night, of course the moment her parents left, the place erupted into total chaos.  Drunks were flirting with her, people were demanding to be served, the chef was getting upset until someone slammed their drink down on their table.
"Could y'all quiet down please, sheesh, gonna give me a darn headache."  Everyone fell silent.  (Y/n) looked at the man, he wore a chefs outfit and had a cigarette in his mouth.  He was tall with dark blonde hair.  Everyone started chatting again, and rather noisily at that.  You handed him a beer.  "I didn't order anything Miss."
"It's on the house, its just a way of saying thanks."  She said as she cleaned a glass.
"Well, thanks Doll."  He said and smiled.  (Y/n) blushed and lowered her head.  "Hey, aren't your parents normally here?"  He asked.  "Or, are those just friends...?"
"No, their my parents, they just went out of town for a while, they left the family business up to me and the chef...even though I cook mostly everything."
"Well, you sure are sweet.  Oi, I'd like to order something to give you at least a little money."
"No, everything's on the house for quieting everybody down."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive." 
"Well, beauty, what's yer name?"
"(Y/n)."
"Well, pleased to meetcha, I'm Bard."  He said.  After the restaurant quieted down a bit Bard and (Y/n) were able to talk and share a laugh or two, he said it was hard to get away from work at the Phantomhive manor.  (Y/n) knew how he felt.  Bard told you to stop by the manor anytime and off he went in the carriage.
"Well, he was attractive."  Your sister said.
"Oh, shut up."  (Y/n) yelled.

~~Grell~~
  While walking down the streets one day, (Y/n) saw a big commotion, someone had been murdered.  They weren't letting anyone in to see the crime scene, she had known this person, but she wasn't close to them.  It still broke her heart, she wanted to find out who had done this and why!  So, that night, she snuck out of her house and slipped into the crime scene dressed as a police man.  She choked on the odor of blood, accidently throwing up as she looked at the dismembered body.  She stepped backwards, looking around, maybe the killer would return?  She doubted it, but she brought her dagger just in case.  Even though people viewed (Y/n) as brave, she was actually a very big coward.
"Oh, has someone found out about my little secret~?"  A voice called out.  (Y/n) looked around, spotting a man in red.  She shook in fear, knowing he was probably the killer, but she swallowed her fear and spoke, shakily.
"Why have you done this?"  She called, tears in her eyes.
"Because you see dear, I absolutely ADORE the color red."  He replied.  "What's your name?"
"(Y/f/n), I'm here to kill you."  He walked towards her.
"You can't kill me dear~.  I'm a reaper.  I don't usually like Women, but you are gorgeous.  Maybe, I can see you again, beautiful."
"What are yo-"
"Shh."  He pressed his finger to (Y/n)'s lips.  "I said, I'll see you later."  With that he jumped away out of sight.
"What an odd fellow..."  (Y/n) mumbled.

~~Will~~
  Their had been many deaths in London recently.  (Y/n) heard it was all because of a curse, but she knew better.  (Y/n) knew it was grim reapers.  Though some would call her silly or stupid, she knew it was true.  No one else could accept the truth.  (Y/n) being the adventurous girl she was, would go look at the crime scenes, even if they were graphic or upsetting, she needed to collect data about the grim reapers.  (Y/n) went to go visit a crime scene at sunset, collecting data, then, the police told her to get lost.  She turned away, but soon became lost.  She wasn't sure what to do, she was far from home, and terrified.  She knew reapers mostly came out at night. 
"Oh, my, little kitten, lost are we~."  A voice called.  She looked behind her to see a man wearing red.  (Y/n) pointed at the man and smirked.
"Grim reaper."  she said.
"Smart."  Another voice said.  "Very smart."  It was man in a suit, we adjusted his glasses and grabbed the man in red, then threw him on the ground.  "I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble ma'am."
"No, none at all, just startled me, that's all."
"Well, I apologize on his behalf."  The man said as he bowed, when he came up from his bow, just for a split second, (Y/n) could see a light blush on his face.  She giggled as his blush grew deeper and he grabbed the man in red, and they started jumping away.
"Wait!  What's your name?!"  (Y/n) called.
"Will, is his name!"  The man in red screamed.
"My name is (Y/f/n).  I hope to see you two again!"  (Y/n) called.
"Of course, darling~."  the man in red called, and just like that.  They were gone.

~~Ronald~~
  (Y/n) had seen Grim reapers before, she had once caught sight of a blonde one with dark roots.  He looked handsome, but she didn't get his name.  Grim reapers were always killing people off, (Y/n) were scared of them, but at the same time she found them extremely fascinating.  (Y/n had also spotted a red-head and a stern looking man in a suit once.  She always thought about them, she wasn't sure what it was about them, but her curiosity was piqued.  One day while out in London she saw the stern looking reaper and a man dressed like a butler, the man looking like the butler, did not have a tool, so (Y/n) figured it wasn't a reaper.  As the two of them kept fighting a blonde one flew overhead.
"Wait!"  (Y/n) yelled.  He stopped on the roof above her.
"Wow, you sure are a looker."  He said.  (Y/n) blushed and examined the reaper.  He was tall and handsome, also sporting a suit and a...lawn mower?  "well, I got to go, Doll face, duty calls."
"Wait!"  (Y/n) called.  "Whats your name?"
"Ronald Knox, and you?"
"(Y/f/n)."
"Well, I'll see you around (Y/n)."  he said.  As soon as he finished his sentence the other reaper came and drug him away.  Out of sight, but not out of mind.

~~Undertaker~~
  (Y/n)'s cousin had just passed away, she was the one who had to go get her coffin, (Y/n) hated death, just everything about it bothered her.  She walked into a shop, the shop...was called...."Undertaker"?  (Y/n) didn't fully understand, but she walked inside, there were coffins everywhere and there was a man dressed in black.  he had long silver hair and a very odd sounding voice.  he smiled creepily at (Y/n) when she walked in.  (Y/n) shifted uncomfortably.  He smiled at her, got up, walked over to her and hugged her.
"Welcome, I'm the Undertaker, and may I say, you would look lovely in a coffin."
"Thanks, but I'm here because my cousin passed and I need a coffin."  (Y/n) stated.
"Well, you have to pay the price first."
"Okay, let me just get out som-"
"No, tell me a joke, c'mon, you look like a barrel of laughs."
"Umm...okay...umm...uh...umm...nice legs, what time do they open?" 
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  After a couple minutes of laughing the man got off the floor and walked over to you, his smile made you crack up laughing and you fell on the ground, after your little fit, You smiled.  He handed you the coffin and opened the door for you.  "Your welcome anytime, Miss, as long as there is a joke in store, feel free to come right on in."
"Yes...umm...?"
"Undertaker."  he stated.
"Alright, Undertaker."  (Y/n) said.  And off she went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End, it took me forever to do this but I did it, hope you like it, hope this book goes well, and....if there is a character you would like, please tell me.  So yeah.  bai guys~!