{43} You use a pick up line

Aye.  Only seven more chapter left.  Would you like me to make a husband scenario book?  Comment below!

Ciel
"Hey...sweetheart?" You asked. You currently sat with Ciel in his study.
"Yes?" He asked as he looked up from hi paperwork. His gaze pierced through you and you instantly blushed red.
"Does your left eye hurt because you've been looking right all day." You giggled, pointing to his eyepatch. You were thrown into a giggling fit and Ciel rolled his eyes
"My other eye has the contract seal darling..."

Sebastian
"Hey Sebastian,". You stared, staring at your boyfriend. He stared at you in response. "I'm feeling a little off today."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but you definitely turned me on~." You putted. Sebastian smirked and rolled his eyes at you before returning back to work.

Alois
"Hey, Alois, are you a fruit?" You asked your boyfriend. You currently sat on his desk and he stopped his paperwork to look up at you. He cocked and eyebrow in confusion.
"Excuse me?"
"Well I'm asking because Honeydew you know how good you look." You giggled. Alois smiled and returned to his paperwork.

Claude
"Hey, darling, can I take a picture of you?" You asked your ur boyfriend. He stopped sweeping and looked up at you, you smiled innocently.
"Why?" He asked.
"To prove to my friends that angels really exist." You giggled. You began laughing quite loudly as Claude rolled his eyes.
"I'm a demon...". He muttered.

Finny
You and Finny were currently outside and you let a little gasp escape your mouth. Finny looked at you.
"For a second I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but now I see that heaven has been brought to me." You said as you pointed to your boyfriend.
"(Y/n)...". Finny laughed. You laughed along with him.

Bard
"Damn!" You yelled as you walked into the kitchen, making Bard jump slightly. He turned to you and cocked his head in confusion.
"What is it?" Bard asked
"If being sexy was a crime you would be guilty as charged!" You said. Bard blushed slightly and chuckled.

Undertaker/Adrien
"Hey, Adrien?" You said to your boyfriend. He turned to you and nodded his head at you as if to say 'what?'. " Do you have an extra heart because it seems that mine has been stolen."
"Darling! That was a good one!" Adrien laughed, you laughed along with him.