{21} Your favorite video game to play

Ciel
FNAF. Ciel loves how scared you get by the animatronics. While he also enjoyed the difficuly of the game, He also likes to hold and cuddle you after you've gotten shaken up.

Sebastian:
Portal 2. Sebastian enjoys how frustrated you get with the puzzles. He then has to do them for you. He loves the difficulty of the levels and love to see you beg for help.

Alois
Yandere Simulator. Alois loved the violence and romantic atmosphere of the game. You got him into it and now you love to scheme together.

Claude
The Sims. Kind of plain game for a kind of plain guy. He enjoys controlling his own universe and killing off the sims he does not like, it's kind of funny.

Finny
Undertale. A simple and cute game. Funny likes that no one has to be harmed and enjoys how much you both love spending time playing the game. It's pretty cute.

Bard
Hello Neighbor. He enjoys the thrill and difficulty of the game. He also enjoys the mystery of it. But his favorite thing is being able to play it with you.

Undertaker/ Adrien
Happy Wheels. Adrien enjoyed laughing at the stupid and untimely deaths of the others. You just couldn't help but play with him when you saw that cute smile and heard that laugh.