{13} When he acts pervy

Ciel
You and Ciel were going on a date tonight.  He had invited you over but you hadn't had time to dress as your own house so you asked to use his room and of course he gave you permission.  He waited for you downstairs, patiently.  Your dress was simple, but the new corset you had gotten was extremely complex.  You sighed and attempted to tighten it yourself.
    Ciel had had enough waiting.  He was worried, perhaps something had happened?  He walked up to his room, the door was open slightly, he peaked in and his face flushed red.  Your back was completely bare except for your lacy panties and half tied corset. You turned to the door and gasped.  As much as Ciel wanted to act like he was embarrassed, he enjoyed that thoroughly.  Ciel chuckled as you blushed
"Damn...". Ciel said as he looked you up and down, you threw a pillow at him.
"GET OUT!" 

Sebastian
Your boyfriend was always trying to act sexy, and when he wasn't, he was trying to get a peep at you.  Today was the second one. As usual, Ciel had instructed you both to clean the manor, but today it was just the library. Sebastian instructed you to clean the bookshelves, which was odd. Usually he did that job. Nevertheless you complied and climbed up on the ladder and began to dust the top book shelf. As you were doing this, you noticed Sebastian coming by an awful lot, by the fifth time you were too curious.
"What on earth are you staring at?!" You asked. Sebastian chuckled darkly.
"Black today, huh?" He asked, pointing up your skirt. You blushed as you realized what piece of clothing he was referring to. You climbed down the ladder and gave him the duster before blushing madly and hiding your head into your hands.

Alois
Your boyfriend was constantly acting perverted, today this fact was especially present. You walked around the manor in a pair of Alois's shorts that were way to short. As you wandered around the manor you tried to look for your boyfriend, but no luck. A ball was being held tonight and you had to get dressed. You walked into the room Alois had set aside for when you came over and began to strip. Only keeping on your shorts. You reached for your corset and put it around your figure, securing it tightly.
"Darling, where on earth is the-". He stopped when he saw you and smirked. Alois wouldn't even try to hide the fact that he was excited to see you like this.
"Oh my~. He said flirtatiously. You flushed red and kicked him out before he could say another word. He laughed the whole time.

Claude
Alois had instructed you and your boyfriend to clean the guest bedrooms today due to important business men coming by tonight. Though you hated it, you complied. You and Claude stepped into a huge guest room and looked at each other before sighing. You two walked to opposite sides of the room. You walked over towards the bed and Claude walked towards a bookshelf. As you walked towards herbed, you tripped over the rug and fell on the bed. When Claude heard a thud he turned around, naturally concerned about his girlfriend. What he saw, however, made him quite happy. You had fallen on the bed, and your skirt had flew up, and the neckline of your uniform had fallen down, exposing your breasts and (f/c) underwear. You squeaked and stood back up, adjusting yourself before blushing.
"I wouldn't have mind if you stayed like that." Claude smirked, you slapped him and continued to clean.

Finny
Finny was so innocent, surely nothing sexual could be in your relationship, right? Wrong! Today you were in the garden with Finny, enjoying the beautiful weather. It was sunny with a breeze and Finny was on the ground next to you, checking flowers. You stood up to stretch your arms, after all, you had been reading and studying all afternoon. You raised yourself ur arms in the air and let out a soft groan, as you did so a gust of wind flew towards you and lifter the skirt of your dress into the air, you shrieked. Finny looked up at you only to see lacy underwear and he blushed in response. You pushed your skirt down and sighed. You looked down to see a blushing Finny.
"What's wrong?" You asked, not knowing what Finny had seen.
"So...you like (f/c)?" He asked shyly. You blushed and walked home.

Bard
Bard had always been a little more on the perverted side, but he knew your limits and when it was appropriate. Today, Ciel had ordered you two to make his lunch. You didn't mind because you were cooking, but also because your boyfriend was there and you loved to spend time with him. He gathered the ingredients and set them in front of you. You bent down to get a pot from the cabinet below you. As you did, You revealed a bit to much, showing a bit of your lacy underwear to your boyfriend. He chuckled and grabbed your butt. You gasped and spun around to face him.
"What's wrong hot stuff?" He asked.
"Nothing!" You replied, clearly flustered from your boyfriends perverted actions.

Undertaker/Adrien
Adrian always loved to make you laugh, but making you blush was something he loved as well. Today, you two were going on a date, just a simple night out in each other's company before you went home. You slipped on a (f/c) dress and smiled, stepping out into the shop to see your boyfriend.
"How do I look?" You asked. You saw his face turn a bit red, you searched your body to see if your skirt had rode up or you were indecent somewhere, but you couldn't seem to see anything.
"Something wrong?" You asked. He pointed to your bust, drooling. Your busy was nearly popping out of the dress, and you hadn't noticed. You blushed and ran into the back of the shop to fix yourself, clearly embarrassed that he saw you in that state.