{50} The Wedding

Ciel
The wedding was perfect. You were dressed in your gown and Ciel had on his tux with his hair slicked back. He looked so handsome, you had your hair curled and your make up done,you looked beautiful. Everyone attended the wedding. Sebastian, The servants, Grell, Undertaker, everyone. Everyone that was close that is.
     When you walked up the aisle Ciel shed a couple tears. You giggled at this, as Ciel never cried. You both said your vows which were very heartfelt, you and Ciel both cried during yours.  After the vows the priest said "you may kiss the bride".  Ciel dipped you down and kissed you passionately. You smiled into the kiss, as did Ciel. When you were brought back up, applauded shattered your ears. You were so happy.
    The reception was wonderful. Everybody came, champagne was drank, food was eaten, and laughs were exchanged. You were congratulated several times on your marriage. It was a wonderful and magical night.
     After the wedding you and Ciel flew to a hotel in Paris for your honeymoon. Of course you both were exhausted, but t there is only one thing that couples do when they reach the honeymoon suit, so Let's just say things got a little crazy after you two got into bed. ;)

Sebastian
    The wedding was absolutely perfect. Sebastian and you were both dressed nicely, you wore your wedding dress, your hair in a bun, and light make up. Sebastian wore a fancy suit and kept his hair the same. He still looked incredibly sexy though.  When you walked down the aisle gasps and awes escaped the mouths of those watching. You and Sebastian were truly dressed perfectly.
      The priest said "you may kiss the bride" and Sebastian dipped you down without hesitation and kissed you passionately. It was a moment you'll never forget, it was as if in that moment you two were frozen in time and it was perfect.
      At the reception, several laughs were shared between everyone. Songs were sung and music was played. The room was decorated perfectly.  You and Sebastian toasted to each other and drink champagne the whole night, it's a miracle you two didn't get drunk.
     After the reception you and Sebastian went to a hotel. Sebastian had reserved the hotel for the whole week. He wanted to spend as much time away from the manner as possible. You both walked up to your room and as soon as you entered Sebastian kissed you passionately. It was a long night.  ;)

Alois
   You will never forget your wedding day. Alois was dressed up perfectly and his nice suit, and you were dressed gorgeously in your dress. Your hair was curled and your make up was light.  When you walked down the aisle Alois was not the only one to gasp. In fact everyone did. You both look so gorgeous in your outfit, actually, you both looked perfect together.
    You two exchanged heartfelt vows and Alois kissed you passionately. It was a moment frozen in time that you will never forget. As you looked out at the audience applause hit your ears. You and Alois both smiled.
     The reception was wonderful. Alois had invited everyone he knew and everyone have congratulated you on your marriage. The wedding was quite large but it felt so small.  Time flew by and before you knew it it was the last dance. You and Alois danced elegantly together as the night ended.
     For the honeymoon, I'll Luis had gotten you to a beautiful hotel room in London. It was gorgeously decorated, but none of that mattered once you got to the suite. As soon as you entered, Alois kissed, you knew it was going to be a long night. ;)

Claude
    A wedding is a day that you will never forget. This saying was very prevalent in your case. Claude and you make sure that the day was as memorable as possible.  You wore your dress with your hair curled and some make up done. Claude wore his suit with his hair fixed, he looked very handsome. You looked very beautiful as everyone gasped when they saw you.
    As you walk down the aisle everyone stared at you. Claude smiled at you and you couldn't help but smile back as you continued walking. When you reach the altar you held Claude's  hand and exchanged your vows. The priest announced "You may kiss the bride."  And Claude followed his instructions exactly.
     The reception was gorgeous. Everyone drank and laughed, Claude and you danced around the ballroom, and everyone congratulated you. You had to smile at all the people there supporting you.
    After the reception Claude and you return to the manor. Alois had let you have it for the next week. While you wanted to rest when you got home you knew something else was going to happen. It was going to be a long night. ;)

Finny
     The wedding was adorable and memorable. It wasn't the fancy decorations, the people, or the music that made it so. It was just having Finny there. He was dressed nicely in his suit his hair still messy as usual. You curled your hair nicely and were dressed in your nice gown.  Finney smiled as you walk down the aisle, even shedding a couple tears. You giggled at this. Finny looked more handsome than ever, And you looked more gorgeous than ever.
    The priest announced "you may kiss the bride."  You were so excited that you jumped at Finny, grabbed his collar, and kissed him passionately.  Time froze, it was just you and him there. When you pulled away from the kiss, applause shattered your eardrums. You smiled at Finny's flushed face.
      The reception was absolutely adorable. Everyone attended and danced, laughed, and drank. The night certainly was a memorable one as you infinity danced almost the whole night. You wished it would never end.
     After the reception, Finney took you to a small book you a hotel. You were so tired, but something that you didn't expect happened as soon as the door to the bedroom was locked.  ;)

Bard
     Bard and you will never forget your wedding day. It was extremely magical and memorable. Bard had gotten a haircut for the first time in forever, he was dressed in his nice  suit, and he smiled almost the whole day. You put your hair up and wear your dress. The wedding was more casual than anything, but it was still just as memorable as a fancy wedding.
     The priest announced to "kiss the bride" and Bard wrapped his hand around your waist and kissed you passionately.  You smiled into the kiss, as did he. You both pulled away to see a sea of people applauding. You both smiled and looked at each other.
      The reception was wonderful. Though it was probably less formal than the wedding, it was still memorable. Bard and you drunk a lot, and danced a lot. You wished that time it would freeze. It was the perfect night.
    After the reception, Bard  had found a nice little hotel to take you to for the week. It was small and cute, nothing fancy. You were so tired that you immediately wanted to crash when you got into the hotel room. But something else happened instead ;).

Undertaker/Adrian
    You and Adrian had a very memorable wedding. It was small, only close friends were invited.   Though it was small, the wedding was still amazing. What made it amazing was that you and Adrian were together. He wore his nice suit and had his hair out of his eyes for once. You wore your dress and straightened your hair. Adrian wouldn't stop complementing you which made you laugh.
    As you walk down the aisle several people stared. Adrian smiled at you, he thought you were gorgeous. You met him at the altar and held his hand and begun exchanging your vows. After this, Adrian kissed you passionately. It was almost as if time had frozen. And you wanted it to stay that way.
    The reception was small and short but still very fun. Champagne was drank, jokes were exchanged, and jokes were made. It was the perfect night.
    Adrian had found you a hotel close to your favorite spot in London. He took you to the hotel room which was nice and small. You were so tired, all you wanted to do was sleep. But something that you didn't expect to happen happened. ;)

All
All in all it was the perfect night. You took pictures and laughed withwith the man you love. You wished time would have frozen, but it didn't. However you always cherish those memories with the man you love.

The End

Lol jk it isn't the end!  Go and ready my new book!  Husband scenarios!  It will be out by Saturday!!!!