{18} You accidentally kick him where 'the sun don't shine'

Ciel
Today it was cold and you and Ciel were sitting around inside. You were leaned up against the wall and reading. Ciel decided he was going to scare you. He snuck over in front of you. You were too interested in your book to notice him. He grabbed your sides and growled. You gasped and swing your leg out before heard a groan and a thud. You looked down to see your boyfriend curled up, groaning, and holding his crotch.
"OH MY GOSH! Ciel I'm so sorry!"

Sebastian
Sebastian was a devil (literally) and loved to scare you, in fact he was going to today. You were in Ciel's room, dusting. Sebastian crept up behind you. You were zoning out so of course you didn't notice your boyfriend. You thought you sensed something behind you but ignored it and went back to doing your chores. He grabbed your sides and chuckled darkly. Not knowing who it was you swung around and began to kick. You heard a groan and looked down to see your boyfriend on his knees, holding his crotch.
"Sebastian! Darling, I'm so sorry!"

Alois
You were sitting on Alois desk and he was sitting right in front of you. You two had the day to yourself and wanted to go out and do something. Being hungry, Alois listed a couple restaurants that sounded good. You leaned back a bit and began to ponder, swinging your legs lightly. You began to zone out and swing your legs harder until you heard a groan and snapped out of your trance. You looked over to see your boyfriend doubled over in pain. You hopped down from his desk and hugged him.
"Darling I'm so sorry!!!"

Claude
You and your marble statue of a boyfriend were spending the day in his room, Alois was out of town. You were standing by a beautiful piece of furniture, admiring it. You were so distracted that Claude decided to scare you. He snuck up behind you, very quietly as you continued to admire the detailing in the furniture. He quickly forcefully grabbed your hips, pulled you back, and growled. You jumped and turned on your heel, extending your leg as you did so. You looked at your boyfriend to see him fall, hands in his crotch.
"I'm sorry!!!"

Finny
Today, you and Finny were sitting on a bench outside. Your boyfriend was taking a break from gardening and was discussing going out tonight. He asked you if you wanted to go anywhere in particular. You leaned back on the bench and closed your eyes, lightly kicking your feet. Your legs began to swing more violently however as you zoned out. Finny stepped in front of you right as you swing your leg up. He groaned and you opened your eyes to see your boyfriend fall on the ground in pain. You fell to his side and apologized profusely.
"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that"

Bard
You always loved sitting on the kitchen counter while Bard attempted to learns new recipe. Today he was working on a new dish and you were sitting on the counter, swinging your legs back and forth. Bard stepped in front of you and began talking. You closed your eyes and listened contently. Once he went quiet, you assumed he had gone back to cooking and swung one of your legs up suddenly. You heard a groan and looked to see your boyfriend holding his crotch and groaning. He fell against the counter and you jumped off the counter. Rushing over to him.
"I'm sorry sweetie!"

Undertaker/Adrien
You and Adrien were laying in bed, simply cuddling. It seemed like the perfect day to you. You two were making small talk, eyes closed. Soon, you became uncomfortable in your position and swung your leg over, expecting it to land on Adrien's leg, but ended up between them. He groaned and curled up on his side. You sat up and hugged him. He groaned at the contact and you instantly felt guilt. You buried your head into the crook of his neck.
"I'm sorry darling."

~~~A/N~~~
Felt like doing something a little silly today!