{6} Where he likes to kiss you

~~~~~Ciel~~~~~
Though it seems boring, Ciel likes to kiss you on the lips. He wants you to fully know how much he loves you. And what better way to do that then to add a little tongue.

~~~~~Sebastian~~~~~
Your neck. Now now, not in a weird or perverted way, but he might enjoy leaving a little mark to tease you, and to let everyone else to know to back off.

~~~~~Alois~~~~~
All is was a little pervy, but he liked to kiss your shoulder. Your skin is just so soft that All is loves to kiss anywhere but shoulder is his favorite, because he likes to mark you as his own.

~~~~~Claude~~~~~
Claude, being the adult he was, was very serious, but he loved to kiss your nose, mostly because you would get embaressed and upset when he did and he loved it when you blushed.

~~~~~Finny~~~~~
Your cheek. You and Finny were both very innocent and childlike. You didn't want to go far in the relationship. However. Little kiss from Finny on the cheek always made you happy.

~~~~~Bard~~~~~
Your forehead was his favorite place to kiss you. He was so much taller than you that it was the only place he could look you without looking stupid. And you slightly hated him for it, but you always thought it was cute.