{3} Date Night

~~~~~Ciel~~~~~
It was 5:30 and (Y/n) decided it was time to get ready.  She slipped on a (f/c) dress which fell to the floor, it had straps that fell to her upper arms.  It has a black lace design all over it, she added a black and (F/c) chocker.  She curled her hair but let it fall instead of putting it up in a fancy up-do.  She twirled around in the dress.  She really liked this dress.  It just seemed to fit her personality.  Yet, she didn't know why she said 'yes' to a date with Ciel yesterday, she hardly even knew the boy, but something about him was intriguing...hmm.  No matter, it was 6:50.  (Y/n) slipped on her black gloves and sprayed on some perfume.  Just then, a knock was heard at the door, she slipped on her black heels and walked to the door.  She took a deep breath and pulled the handle.  Ciel appeared before her in a dark blue outfit.  You chuckled in your head, you guys almost matched.  He looked at you and offered his hand. 
"You look stunning."  He said.
"You look handsome as well."  You complimented. He took you to the carriage and Sebastian helped you two get in, he closed the door and you were off.  You two talked a little bit about well...everything.  You finally arrived at the manor where Ciel led you to the garden's it was gorgeous.  He asked you to close your eyes, when you opened you saw a gazebo with flowers everywhere and a nice dinner prepared.  Ciel and you talked for a long while until it was about 10.  You yawned and rubbed your eyes. 
"Maybe it's time we get you home."  He smiled lightly.  You yawned in response.  You got in the carriage and You and Ciel talked for a while, when you finally got back at your house he offered that you come over and play chess tomorrow and drink some tea.  You smiled and nodded your head 'yes'.  He smiled.  He hopped back in the carriage and off they went.

~~~~~Sebastian~~~~~
Sebastian wanted to get away from the manor tonight.  Or at least that's what he told you.  You decided to get dressed into a black dress with a black and (f/c) necklace along with your (f/c) to match the necklace.  Sebastian wouldn't be coming for about half an hour, so you decided to do makeup even though you didn't want to.  You but on black eyeliner and mascara with some (f/c) eye shadow.  You thought you looked perfect, however since you were pale, dark colors made it really noticeable, but you didn't mind.  Sebastian was as pale as you, so everything was alright.  You hear the doorbell ring right as you slipped your (f/c) ring over your gloved hand.  You slipped on your black heels and opened the door, taking a deep breath before you opened and was Sebastian standing in a tuxedo.  He was tall, very tall, and slim.  The tuxedo made him look even more attractive.
"You look gorgeous."  Sebastian complimented.  You blushed slightly.
"You look dashing." you responded.  Sebastian smirked and walked you down the street.  There was a park that only few people knew if, Sebastian walked you in and you gasped.  There was a clear lake and a light-wooded bridge with fireflies everywhere.  Sebastian led you to a blanket and there was a meal fit for a king.  Everything was delicious, Sebastian said he made it, which made you nearly choke on your food.  Sebastian smiled and you ate up everything, only a few crumbs were left.  You and Sebastian walked around the park, staring and admiring the scenery, until it was time to go.    You yawned and Sebastian smiled at you.
"I suppose it's time to get you home."  He sighed, he picked you up like a princess and carried you home.  "I don't suppose that you would like to accompany me at the manor tomorrow for a stroll?"
"Of course."  You replied and off you both went.

~~~~~Alois~~~~~
You hoped that the Earl had no tricks up his sleeve for this 'date', after all, he was kind of a pervert.  But you supposed that was okay.  You had thought about what you would wear for a long time, finally deciding on a purple dress with gold accents.  You slipped on a gold and purple choker ad well as purple gloves and some black shoes.  You put your hair up in a bun and ate a small snack, even though he mentioned something about food.  A knock on the door was heard as you slipped on your ring and headed down stairs, you almost forgot you shoes but you grabbed them and quickly and uncomfortably put them on.  You inhaled and then exhaled as you slowly opened the door.  There was Alois in a nice purple outfit.  You smiled at the blonde as he reached his hand out to you and smiled.  You accepted his hand and walked out the door.
"You look ravishing."  He said.  You blushed.
"You look handsome as well."  You said.  He smiled.  Alois helped you get into the carriage and then the butler slammed the carriage door and carried you off.
"Please close your eyes."  He asked.  You obeyed.  The carriage came to a stop and he carried you out of the carriage, your eyes were clamped shut.  He set you down and told you to open them, when your eyes opened you gasped.  There was a candle-lit garden in front of your eyes and classical music was playing.  Alois reached his hand out to you and you two danced the night away, eventually you yawned after almost 4 hours of dancing.  Alois smiled at you and asked his butler to take you home.  You hoped in the carriage as he kissed you on the cheek.  You blushed and he asked if you would visit him tomorrow, and you politely agreed.

~~~~~Claude~~~~~
You decided Black and gold would be good colors for a first date.  You liked those colors together as well.  You pulled your hair into a side braid and slipped on a black and gold dress with black gloves and black boots, along with a gold necklace.  You put a black rose in your hair.  You also slipped on a (f/c) ring and slipped on your black shoes.  You decided to do black eyeliner and mascara with some gold eye shadow and a light blush.  You thought it looked decent for a girl who never really did any makeup.  A knock was heard on the door and you ran down the main stairs, nearly tripping because of how anxious you were.  You did a couple deep breaths and slowly pushed opened the door.  Claude stared at you and a small smile appeared on his face.
"You look amazing."  He said.  You blushed.
"You look very dashing."  You complimented.  Claude picked you up and carried you quite a way until he asked you to close your eyes, you obeyed.  When you opened you saw that you were in an isolated grassy area a blanket was laid out with food and music was playing.  You both ate an amazing meal and then you danced for a couple hours.  Eventually your eyelids began to become heavy. 
"I suppose it's time to take you home, it's getting rather late."
 Claude carried you home and you began to dose off.  He asked you if you would join him for a walk tomorrow and you happily agreed right before you fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~Finny~~~~~
You wanted something comfortable for your first date with Finny.  You looked for a long time before you found a wonderful (f/c) dress with a floral pattern.  You slipped on a necklace to match and put on a pair of your (f/c) shoes.  Not heels, heels made you uncomfortable.  However, you did slip on an extra bracelet and some light makeup.  You braided your hair and but on mascara and some (f/c) eye shadow on very lightly.  You also put on a light pink blush and some lip gloss to match, you like natural looking makeup.  Soon a knock was heard at the door, you ran downstairs and tripped, you quietly laughed at yourself while you dusted yourself off.    You made sure you looked okay and then pulled open the door.  There was Finny, not exactly in a suit...but a nice shirt and pants.  You smiled at him.  He was just so adorable.
"You look nice tonight, Finny."  You said.
"And you look beautiful."  Finny said with his eyes growing wide, you blushed and took his hand.  Finny and you took a walk, then he covered your eyes, you laughed as you tripped over items, Finnian having to keep catching you.  When he removed his hand from your eyes you silently gasped as a flower garden was revealed to you.  It had so many different flowers, your heart leaped inside your chest.  Finny grabbed our had and you walked through this beautiful field of flowers, after a long walk you began to rub you eyes.
"Your adorable, (Y/n), but it is getting rather late, perhaps we should start heading back."  Finny said.  Finny took your hand and started walking you back home.  He was just sweet like that.  You fell asleep as soon as you hit your bed, and you remembered that Finny had asked you to come see him tomorrow, which you happily agreed.  You smiled as you fell asleep.

~~~~~Bard~~~~~
You never truly knew what Bard had up his sleeves, so you decided to just go with the flow.  You thought about what to wear for a long time, finally deciding on a white and (f/c) dress.  She slightly curled her hair, just leaving it down.  Her makeup was black mascara, silver eyeliner, and (f/c) eye shadow.  She slipped on some (f/c) gloves and a ring.  Bard had planned the date to be at her house, so when the doorbell rang, she opened the door to reveal Bard in a tuxedo.  He brought her over to a chair and sat her down, she smiled as he ran down the hall.  (Y/n) smiled at Bard, he could be so childlike sometimes, and yet, he was a great guy.  After about 20 minutes Bard entered the room and put food in front of you.  You smiled.  Bard got himself food as well and sat down across from you.
"Did I mention you look gorgeous?"  He said, which made you blush.
"T-thank you.  You look very handsome."  You said.  bard rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.  You tried the food, it tasted burnt, but it was better then what you could do, so you gladly ate all of it.  While you both munched on your food, you both talked and laughed about stories and your day.  After 4 hours of eating and talking you began to yawn.
"huh, guess it's time for me to take my leave."  He said.  You stood up and you two walked to the door, saying your final goodbyes.  He asked if you could come over to the manor tomorrow to see him, you happily agreed and smiled as you walked up the steps of your house, replaying the date in your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter, sorry, I've been soooooooo busy.  Sorry and...yeah.