{17} When he acts sexy

Ciel
He was more in the cute side, until he got turned on. Today, Ciel had invited you over and you were walking around the manor. He told you he had to go clean up for a meeting tonight. You nodded and here you were, alone. Being tired, you went into Ciel's room to rest your head. When you walked in your face flushed red. Ciel wasn't wearing anything but a towel around his waist and he was drying his hair. He sensed your present and turned around to face you, he smirked.
"Like what you see~?" He purred. You ran out of the room and blushed harder.

Sebastian
Your boyfriend was constantly trying to show off. Today was one of those days. While you were hanging out in his room, he took off his tailcoat, vest, and dress shirt to reveal his perfect chest. Not paying attention, you fixed your shoes. Until you felt a hand on your butt, you gasped and stood up, turning around only to be met with a smirk and a passionate kiss. Sebastian smirked when you two parted. You turned away and blushed furiously at your boyfriends actions.

Alois
Alois loved to tease you and be sexy, you knew this better than anyone. Today was a day where he would love to tease you, and he decided he would. While walking around the manor, you walked past a hallway only to be dragged towards it. A hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you into the hallway, you were pinned against a wall. You gasped and looked to see your boyfriend. You blushed at his actions.
"Something wrong, darling~?" He asked. You nodded your head furiously as he let you go. You blushed.

Claude
Your boyfriend loved to show off to you but no one else really. Today he decided he wanted to act sexy towards you. While you were cleaning, Claude came up behind you and snakes his hands around your waist. He pulled you closer so your butt was directly on his crotch. You gasped at the closeness and turned around to see your boyfriend smirking deviously. You blushed madly and pushed him away as he chuckled at how flustered you were. You walked into the other room and gave yourself time to calm down.

Finny
Your boyfriend was too much of a smol bean to be sexy, he never purposely tried. Tonight was no different. The manor was decorated nicely for a party. You set up the table that was filled with snacks and wine for the guests. You were dressed in a black dress for the party.
"Hey (y/n), does this look okay?" Your boyfriend asked behind you. You looked at your boyfriend to see him in a suit. You smirked at him and walked over, fixing his bow tie. He stiffened and blushed at the closeness.
"You look sexy." You purred. He blushed in embarrassment, as did you from saying such a crude remark.

Bard
Tonight Bard had a night off for the first time in forever it seemed. You sighed as you walked into the manor and searched for his room, finally finding it. You walked in without knocking, presuming your boyfriend was decent, oh how wrong you were. You walked in to see your boyfriend shirtless. You blushed at his muscular back. He turned around to see you staring and smirked.
"Ha, I had no idea you were so infatuated with my body." He smirked. You blushed and walked out of the room, waiting for him to become fully dressed.

Undertaker/Adrien
Your boyfriend never really tried to be sexy, only on some occasions did he do it on purpose. Today was one of those days. You walked into his back workspace of the shop to see him in only a white button up and boxers. You gasped at the sight. His hair was also pulled up, revealing his piercing green eyes. He turned to see you and smirked at you.
"You like~?" He laughed. You blushed furiously and exited the room. You could hear him chuckling at your flustered nature from behind the door. You cursed yourself for staring and blushing before going to the front of the shop and shaking off the thought.