{14} Nickname you call them behind their back

Ciel
Ciel always hated the gross nicknames, but did let you call him one or two, but ONLY when you two were alone.  When he's not listening, you usually call him Stud muffin, or sometimes cutie pie.
However when your mad, you call him Pissy Pants Phantomhive.

Sebastian
He didn't mind the gross and sappy nicknames but preferred you not say them.  When he wasn't listening, you called him Dreamboat.
When you were mad, the tables turned, and you called him  SebASStian

Alois:  He loved cute pet names, but was embarrassed but some and insisted you never called him that.  But secretly, you called him Love Face.
That love all faded away when you got mad, however, and you called him: Manwhore.

Claude:  He hated pet names, and only let you call him one.  However you couldn't resist calling him a couple names behind his back.  Your favorite?  Romeo.
When you got mad, Romeo turned into Creep.

Finny:
Your boyfriend loves pet names but thought they could be embarrassing from time to time.  However behind his back you called him Teddy Bear.
Since you know Finny likes to be treated more masculine, when you get mad, you call him Pretty Boy.

Bard:
Your boyfriend flushed red at the thought of pet names.  He thought they were a little to childish, except a couple.  When he wasn't listening, you called him Sweetstuff.
However, Swetstuff turned into Scumbag when you were very upset.

Undertaker/Adrian
Your boyfriend loved pet names and let you call him a wide spectrum of names.  However one that made him blush was one you only said in private: Love face
When you were mad at 'Love face' his name changed to Pervert, which usually results in several concerned stares when out in public.