{12} Pet Names

Ciel
Your name for him: Stud - Ciel doesn't think of himself to be very manly, but you calling him that boosts his confidence. He only ever lets you call him that name, and only when you two are alone.
His name for you: Princess- Ciel believes you should be spoiled and loved as much as a princess. He treats you like one and believes everyone should treat you as such, it makes you blush.

Sebastian
Your name for him: Casanova - your boyfriend caught the eye of several girls, as much as you hated that he was still yours. He could still manage to leave butterflies in your stomach.
His name for you: Darling- a true gentleman always showers his lady with affection. Sebastian wants to make sure you feel loved.

Alois
Your name for him: Eyecandy - Alois always tries to love and impress you. And girls loved him. He's not bad looking at all, you get to look at him all you want.
His name for you: Little Devil- Because a sweet girl can also have a bad side. Alois knows you would never do anything too bad, but still enjoys to tease you.

Claude
Your name for him: Hunk - you would never call him this around anyone else, but when you call him this, he can't help but blush a little.
His name for you: Hot stuff - knowing it embarrasses you, he continues to call you this every time you dress up or look very nice.

Finny
Your name for him: Gumdrop - Finny is just too sweet.  Your gumdrop.  Finny always was very innocent and sweet so it was the perfect name.
His name for you: sweetie : you were just too sweet for words to Finny.  And oh how much he loved you.  Such a cute couple!

Bard:
Your name for him: Heartthrob -  He always blushed a bit at this name due to the fact of how attractive you think he is.  He can't help but chuckle.
His name for you: Knockout - Bard calls you this everyday, doesn't matter if you're in uniform or in a dress, he always wants to make you feel beautiful and loved.

Undertaker/Adrien
Your name for him: Love muffin - a name Adrian would always laugh at because of how cute and silly it was, you and him absolutely adored it.
His name for you: Giggles - because of how much you laughed in his presence. He loves your laugh so much that he decided to give you that as a pet name.