{25} When you two fight

Ciel
Today Ciel and you were in his room.  Ciel was at his desk and you were laying on his bed.
"Sweetie, come on!  Let's go out together~."  You attempted to persuade your boyfriend.  You bugged him and teased him until he slammed his fiats on his desk and began panting heavily.   He shot a glance at you.
"SHUT UP."  He yelled.  You shrunk back into the bad as he sighed and continued his paperwork, no apology for his sudden outburst.  You pursed you lips and stared at him. 
"No apology?"  You asked.  "Look I'm sorry for bugging you but you have no right to yell at me." 
"WELL THEN.  Maybe you should just leave.  My paperwork is more important than you right now, so you can go."  He said, monotone as usual.  You eyes pooled with tears as you ran out of the room.  Ciel stood up, instantly regretting what he said.

Sebastian
"Darling~!"  You squeaked.  Sebastian physically cringed.  You ran into his room and gave him a hug.  He pushed you off and walked over to his closet, putting on his tailcoat.  You frowned and narrowed your eyebrows at your boyfriend behavior.  "Sweetie?"
"Be quiet."  He stated plainly.  Your eyes went wide and you stepped back a bit.  You balled your fists and your sides and clenched your teeth.
"What is wrong with you!?"  You asked.
"Look, you've just been really clingy lately and I need some time alone...okay?  Can you get that through your thick skull?"  Sebastian said.  You ran out of the room.  Your eyes were full of ears as you ran down the halls. Sebastian instantly felt guilt as soon as he saw the open door.

Alois
"Tonight was really fun, I had a good time."  You smiled.  Alois and you were standing outside.  Alois had just finished throwing a wonderful party.  He rolled his eyes at your remarks and scoffed.  You raised your eyebrows and stared at him.  His head was turned away from you.  You grabbed his shoulder and he slapped you away.  Your eyes widened at your boyfriends sudden action.
"I saw you looking at another man!  Just get out of my sight you slut!  Dating you was the biggest mistake I've ever made!"  He yelled.  Your eyes were overflowing with tears.  You covered your face with your hands and ran to your carriage.  You ran in and Alois looked at you with shock, realizing what he had just said, and regretting it a lot.

Claude
"Thanks for tonight Claude, I really enjoyed it!"  You said.  Your boyfriend had just taken you out for the most romantic dinner and you had enjoyed every minute.  Although halfway through the meal, up until now he had been acting strange.  He scoffed and turned away from you, taking off his tuxedo jacket.
"Sweetie, is something wrong?"  You asked.  You wrapped your arms around ur hands around his waist and he pryed them off.  Your eyes widened at this.  You boyfriend had never acted like this before.
" I saw the way you stared at that waiter. You know what, why don't you just leave.  I think that would be better, you hoe."  He said.  Your eyes pooled at his words.  You covered y ur face and ran out f he manor.  Claude hung his head, instantly feeling guilt.

Finny
"Finny, cmon, let's go out today and see the town!" You had been begging your boyfriend to go out for the last two hours. It wasn't constant or anything but he son grew tired of your constant asking. You two were in his room in the manor, and he was so tired from the day that he just wanted to rest. You begged and begged and eventually he stopped talking to you. You tried to get him to talk to you several times but he just shut his mouth.
"Finny, talk to me!"
"Only if you SHUT UP!" He yelled. He gasped at what he said and you ran out of the room with tears in your eyes.

Bard
You and bard had just finished everything Ciel had ordered you to do and Bard decided he was going to take you out tonight. You two dressed up nicely and went out. Several men stared at you and you tried your best to avoid your gaze, only looking at your boyfriend. Men would still come up to you and asked if they could buy you a drink or something. You always just stayed quiet until they left. Eventually Bard took a sudden turn down a empty street and looked at you
"Man. You just loved to be showered with affection, don't you? All these men saying stuff to you and your not going to fight back? You are a whore." Bard yelled. Your eyes overflowed with tears at his hurtful words. Bard gasped at what he said and you ran home, crying all the way.

Undertaker/Adrien
Today you and Adrien were at the shop, you had had a very slow day. Eventually one customer came in and you happily talked to him along with Adrien. Some witty banter was exchanged and laughs were shared, eventually the man left after he had placed an order for a coffin. As soon as he left you turned around and walked into Adrien who was looking very upset.
"I saw the way you looked at him. I see now, I'm not good enough for you, am I?" Adrien began.
"Adrien he was just a customer! You are my one and only!"
"You know what?! You can just get out! I don't need this negativity coming from you!" He yelled. You backed away, your eyes filling with tears. Adrien instantly felt guilt as you ran out of the shop.