{9} Tickle Fight

Ciel
You were at the Phantomhive Manor today, in Ciel's room. You were sprawled out across the bed, looking extremely unladylike. Ciel sat at his desk and continued to scribble and jot down notes on the many pieces of parchment that were on his desk. You went over to him and hugged him from behind. He reached up and laced his hands around your neck gently, you let out a giggle. Ciel smiled evilly and stood up, as all as he did, his hands attacked your sides and you erupted into boisterous laughter. He pushed you back on the bed and began to tickle under your arms and nip at your neck. You tried to push him away, but failed. You grabbed his sides and wiggles your fingers, Ciel let out a little chuckle. After a couple minutes of tickling, you two collapsed on the bed and smiled at each other. Panting heavily and giggling.

Sebastian
Sebastian was so busy with work nowadays, but today, Ciel had gone to town with the servants. So you and him were in the kitchen, cleaning and chatting about the day and how tiring it had been. Sebastian came over to hug you and brushed your sides as he did so, you let out a quiet giggle and he smirked. He looked down at you and you backed away. The demon then began to attack your sides and chuckle at your adorable laughter. You finally managed to push him away and tried to tickle him, but it didn't work. You pouted and sighed as the demon smirked. You two carried on with your chores and continued to talk as if nothing happened.

Alois
Alois and you had been laying in bed all day, cuddling, and watching a movie.  The movie had just finished and the romantic music bang to play as the credits rolled.  You yawned and turned to your husband, wrapping your hands around his waist, he giggled as you did this, you chuckled and straddled him as you began to tickle him.  He chuckled here and there before he flipped you over and began to attack your waist.  You erupted into laughter as you squirmed under him, finally pushing him off of you and onto the floor.  Alois giggled as he hit the floor and stared up at your laughing figure.  He smiled and crawled back on the bed, holding you tightly.  You smiled.

Claude
Claude was a person who never showed much emotion, but loved it when you did.  One day while cleaning the manor, Claude hugged you from behind.  You giggled as his hands brushed your waist.  Claude smirked deviously from behind you as his grasp tightened around your waist.  You giggled furiously as your boyfriend attacked your sides.  He twirled you around and stared at your giggling figure.  You pounded his chest and gasped for breath, begging him to stop between tears.  When he finally stopped you smiled and returned back to work, sides tingling.  You smiled at the thought of tickling your boyfriend but shoes away the thought, knowing it wouldn't work.

Bard
Cooking was always fun when you were with Bard.  You were preparing lunch for the young master at your boyfriends side.  As you whisked some chocolate batter, you spilled some on the side of your uniform.  Bard wiped it off your side carefully and you giggled.  He smiled at you and grabbed the bowl from your hands, placing it on the counter.  He attacked your sides and you pushed him away.  It was your turn.  You pinged at him and ticked his sides.  He only let out a pity chuckle as he returned to attacking your sides and waist.  You laughed loudly, which caused Ciel to storm into the kitchen and yell at you two about the noise.  Needless to say, you two got scolded further after the cake was finished.

Finny
You walked out into the garden where your boyfriend was watering roses.  You smiled at him and went over behind him.  You grazed the back of his neck so he knew you were there, however he giggled at the contact.  You smiled and bang to tickle his sides, he giggled and smiled before attaching your sides, and you bursting into laughter in return.  You two stopped, knowing Finny had work to do, you turned and sat next to him as he continued his work.  You two would earn a Giggle from each other every once in a while by poking each other's sides.

Undertaker
Your Boyfriend loved to laugh, so today you decided to surprise him with a big old dose of laughter.  As he was turned around you snuck up behind him and attacked his sides, he burst into laughter and fell from his chair.    When he stood back up he instantly assisted your sides, causing you to burst out into boisterous laughter, your boyfriend laughed at your laughter.  You two continued to laugh at each other before going back to your previous activities around the shop.

A/N
Alright.  Due to popular demand, Undertaker / Adrian is back kiddos.  Hope you enjoyed

Word count: 850 words