{16} What you two cosplay together

Ciel
Ciel hated cosplaying, but he said he would give it a try once you dragged him into it.  He didn't mind it surprisingly, once he had gotten into it. After all, he would do anything to make you happy. You two adored all your costumes, but your favorite was Kousei and Kaori from Your Lie In April.

Sebastian
He was hesitant to try cosplay for the first time but eventually got into it.  You loved cosplaying all different characters, but when you were with your boyfriend you were always Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask.

Alois
Alois loved cosplay as much as you did, and surprisingly got super into it. You always experimented with different costumes, but your guys favorite was always Hinata and Chiaki from Danganronpa 2.

Claude
He never really cared for cosplay, but he cared for you and loved to see you happy. Once he tried a coupl costumes he found he actually kind of liked it. You two enjoyed several shows but just couldn't resist cosplaying Levi and Petra from attack on titan.

Finny
Your boyfriend was amazingly into cosplay. It surprised you how much he enjoyed it. You two barely had time to cosplay together but when you did, you two always cosplayed Star and Marco from Star vs the Forces of Evil

Bard
Bard didn't care for cosplay but would do anything that you enjoyed. One of these things was cosplaying. You had always enjoyed video games and when Bard offered to cosplay with him, you two dressed as Ayano and Senpai from Yandere Simulator

Undertaker/Adrien
Your boyfriend loved cosplay almost as much as he loved you, and was extremely happy to participate in it. Adrien loved lots of blood and gore in shows so it was no surprise when he wanted to cosplay Kaneki and Touka from Tokyo Ghoul.