{34} He calls you sexy

Ciel
"(Y/n)! Hurry up in there! The ball is in a couple minutes!" Your boyfriend screamed at you from the other side of the bathroom door. He had let you get ready over here because your water had stopped working at home.
"Almost done!" You called. Ciel sighed and rolled his eyes. Out you stepped in a strapless blue dress. It was lowcut as well which made Ciel stare at your breasts that were slightly popping out of your dress. "What do you think?"
"...Sexy~." Ciel purred. You blushed and walked out of the room as Ciel chuckled and grabbed his coat.

Sebastian
"Dearest, where are you?"  Sebastian called your name around the manor, attempting to find you.  You two were going out for dinner tonight and it was taking you longer than expected for you to get ready.
"In here!"  You called from a guest room.  Sebastian knocked on the door to make sure you were decent, and when you confirmed, he entered.  His jaw dropped when he saw you in a sexy black dress.  You stared at him and smiled.  "Do I look okay?"
"Gorgeous, and to be honest...". He paused and stared at you, licking his lips.  "Extremely sexy~."  You blushed and giggled at your boyfriends comment .

Alois
"(Y/n)! What is taking you so long?! You must hurry!" Your boyfriend yelled at you from down the hall. You responded with
"Almost done." Alois sighed at this and walked into the room that you were temporarily using while you were over. His mouth dropped at the sight in front of him. You were in an extremely short dress and you giggled flirtatiously at him. He smirked.
"Like what you see~?"
"Very much so." Alois licked his lips at the sight of you and you blushed at his sexual comment. "You look extremely sexy~." He purred as he wrapped a arm around your waist. You chuckled.

Claude
Everyone knew that Claude was a stone statue and most of the time it was the same when he was around you.
"(Y/n), hurry or we will miss our reservation. I don't think you want that." Claude spoke. You nodded and rushed into his room to get ready. He sighed as he waited, eventually growing tired. He had enough and walked into your room to see you in a sexy dress, doing your makeup. You turned to look at him and smiled.
"Do I look okay?" You asked
"Sexy~." Claude purred as he bit his lip. You blushed at his comment and then smiled. He came up and out his arms on your waist. You smiled and kissed him passionately.

Finny
Finny was an innocent bean and never cared for sexual comments.
"(Y/n)! Please hurry! I don't want us to be late for our first party!" Finny yelled at you from the other side of the door. You hummed in response and Funny sighed. After a while he knocked in the door, when he heard the confirmation, he entered. His jaw dropped at the sight of his girlfriend in such a cute yet revealing dress. You blushed and looked at the ground.
"Do I look good?" You asked.
"Uhh...what does Sebastian say when he flirts with girls? OH YEAH. You look...umm...sexy." He stuttered. You blushed at his comment and kissed him.

Bard
Bard would give a sexual comment every once in a while but it was a rarity.
"Come on (y/n)! We actually need to be in tune this time around! ". Bard yelled. You yelled back at him that you were almost done. He knew that was a lie as soon as heard 'almost'. After a while he began to get worried and knocked in the door. You told him to enter and he walked into the room to see you in a rather revealing dress. His jaw dropped. You blushed at his reaction and twirled around.
"Do I look okay?"
"Okay? Darling you look downright sexy~." Bard purred. You blushed at his comment and walked out of the room, kissing him lightly.

Undertaker/ Adrien
Adrien rarely ever dropped a sexual comment and when he did, he was careful about what he said.
"Please hurry, dearest. We don't want to be late!" Adrien called. You nodded as you ran into your room and flung your dress into your figure. As you struggled, Adrien was outside wondering what was taking you so long. He sighed and opened the door to see you in a firm fitting dress. His jaw dropped at the sight and you giggled slightly.
"I think I look okay." You chuckled
"You look better than okay. You are so sexy ~." Undertaker whispered. You flushed at his compliment and you two exited the room together.