{44} He proposes

Ciel
Your boyfriend had seemed a bit nervous all day. He had invited you over for the day and bought you a new dress, he even was taking you out on a date to the nicest restaurant in all of London. Sure he had taken you on dates but never like this. It had been three years since you had started dating. Ciel and you were now 16 and he had never done something like this. It was odd.
After dinner had been eaten and you two had taken a walk, Ciel took you to a candlelit gazebo. You two danced around and laughed but finally you had had enough of the guessing games.
"Ciel, what is this all about?"
"I...". Ciel started. He gulped and got down on one knee and pulling out a ring box.
"(Y/f/n), I love you more than anyone or anything. I could never imagine a life without you. Would you please do me the honor of becoming a Phantomhive? Will...Will you marry me?" Ciel asked. Your eyes pooled with teas and you smiled and nodded.
"Yes! Yes! One thousand times yes! Of course I'll marry you!" You gushed as you talked him to the ground with a hug. Ciel smiled and slipped the ring onto your finger.

Sebastian
Sebastian had been nervously planning for days about how he was going to pop the question.  Finally he decided on a quiet evening at the manor.  Ciel had given him permission to use the manor since he was being drug out of town.  This made Sebastian very happy that you two would be alone on the night he asked.
     You soon arrived at the manor to see it romantically lit up.  You instantly smiled at this and entered the manor to see Sebastian patiently waiting for you.  He was dressed in a nice suit and he had told you to wear your nicest dress, although you weren't sure why.
   Sebastian had cooked a lovely meal and you two ate at a table that he had set up outside the manor.  The table was surrounded by roses and fairy light and it was absolutely breathtaking. 
   You had been wondering why Sebastian had been so nervous the whole night.  He kept playing with the hem of his shirt or clearing his throats and he never did that. 
"Care to tell me what is the matter?"  You asked.  Sebastian smirked before he got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box.
"You have shown me happiness that I didn't think a demon could obtain.  You make me so happy and in return I want to make you mine.  I could never imagine life without you.  (Y/f/n), will you marry me?"  You smiled as those words came out of his mouth.  A single tear slid down your face.
"Of course...". You whispered.

Alois
    Alois had insisted that you come over tonight.  You had no idea why but he told you to dress nicely.  You had dressed nicely for him and when you arrived at the manor he was dressed in a nice suit.  You smiled when you saw him and that gave you a hug and a kiss.  That simple action still made your stomach fill with butterflies and your heart soar.
     Later, Alois had told you that you two weren't staying home, you were going on a walk to the park.  You two exited the manor and exited the gates.  You smiled at Alois who had recently turned 17.  He smiled back at you and walked down the sidewalk.
     You two entered the park and it was completely empty, but the lake was full of rose petals and a small boat was there.  You two climbed in the boat and towed out to the middle of he lake.  Alois pulled out a ring and you gasped.
"You make me so happy, dearest.  I could never imagine life without you and I hope that you say yes!  I love you more than anything.  (Y/f/n), will you please give me the pleasure of becoming Mrs. Trancy?" Alois ranted.
"YES!!!"  You screamed as you tackled him, causing the boat to tip over.

Claude
Claude had planned a fancy date which was very rare for him. You two were going to a nice restaurant and then heading off to stargaze out at your favorite hill. He had really thought of everything. He said he was going to make your favorite foods and treat you to your favorite gifts. You didn't like this but Claude insisted.
Once you arrived at the empty manor, Claude was awaiting you at the gate. You smiled and took his hand as he walked you down the street, showing everyone that you were his. You blushed slightly, knowing what he was doing.
After a delicious dinner, Claude took you out to stargaze on your favorite hill. You spotted your favorite constellations and Claude even enjoyed it. Soon you looked over at him and noticed him fiddling with the hem of his shirt. You sat up and stared at him. He sighed before he sat up as well. He pulled a ring out of his pocket and you covered your mouth.
"(Y/f/n), you have brought me so much joy. The reason no demon can feel emotion is because they have never met you. You are everything to me and I just need to know one thing. Will you marry me?" Claude asked. A tear slid down your face and you tackled him with a hug.
"Yes." You whispered.

Finny
Finny had invited you over early in the morning before anyone had woken up. Though you pondered why, you decided not to ask him, knowing Finny only had pure intentions. You got dressed into a nice sundress and headed to the Phantomhive manor, anxious at what awaited.
When you arrived, Finny stood at the gate,wearing a suit. You smiled at the sight before your eyes and ran over to him, giving him a quick kiss. He smiled at you and grabbed your hand, leading you the the back garden.
As you two walked, there was a path of rose petals that lead you to the back garden. You originally thought that this was just going to be a date, but clearly you were wrong.
As you reached the back garden, you gasped. Rose petals were arranged into a big heart, not only that but the garden was lit up with candles, it was so early that it was dark and you could see them perfectly. Spelled out in rose petals was: (y/f/n), Will you marry me?
You instantly tackled the blonde with a hug and nodded your head 'yes'.
"Really?!" He exclaimed, teas falling from his eyes.
"Absolutely!!!"

Bard
You had gone over to the manor today because Bard had requested your help in the kitchen. You had done this several times so nothing seemed odd or out of place...until you got there. The manor looked odd, it was the afternoon and candles had been set up along with some rose petals, you assumed this was because Ciel had a ball or something planned.
Bard appeared in front my of you and you two walked inside. There was a nice dinner laid out for you, everything had been cooked to perfection. And It was perfection with Bard there.
After a wonderful dinner, Bard took you outside to a small pond that was way out in the woods. Flower petals were in the pond and he stepped in front of you. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. You gasped.
"You make me so happy, (y/f/n). I've never felt like this for as long as I can remember. I can't fathom a life without you in it. I just need to know ... Will you marry me?" Bard rambled.
"YES!! Of course!" You screamed and hugged him, tears falling down your face.

Undertaker/Adrien
   Adrien had planned a nice day amour at the park for you two. Why? You didn't know. But still the gesture was very nice so you accepted.  you headed over to the shop to meet him, you were wearing a nice dress and when you arrived he was wearing a suit. You smiled at this as Adrian never wore suits.
     Once you had arrived, Adrian took your hand and lead you down the sidewalk. Soon you two reached a small, lovely park. Rose petals had been scattered down the sidewalks and the rosebushes were in full bloom. It was currently sunset and you could now see that the park was filled with candles.
    You two had a nice lunch in the park. It was full of laughter and romance. Finally you had decided to ask why Adrian had insisted to take you on a date.
"Adrien, why did you do all this?"
"I love you so much and I could never imagine life without you."  Adrien pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?"
"Yes!!!"  You screeched.  You tackled Adrian to the ground and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.