{38} You catch him singing

Ciel
"Wish we could turn back time~."  Ciel's voice rang out from the bathroom.  You giggled at your spot on his bed.  He had gone in there to freshen up for your date, thinking you had left.
"To the good old days~."  Ciel's voice was loud and clear, not bad either.
"When our mama's sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out~."  You giggled as he stepped out of the bathroom.  His eyes widened at your presence.
"Encore!"  You giggled.

Sebastian
"I'm taking back the crown!" Sebastian murmured. You giggled quietly as you secretly watched your boyfriend, he was one hell of a singer (pun intended).
"I'm all dress up and naked!" Sebastian's voice was clear and his pronunciation was exact.
"I see what's mine and take it!!!" Sebastian shouted the last time and you came out from your place in the shadows. His eyes widened at you and you giggled.
"Marvelous." You smiled.

Alois
"Your skin is warm like a oven~." Alois purred the melody as he brushed your hair. You smiled at the blonde who had grown comfortable singing around you. You hummed along with him as he continued his song.
"You taste so sugary sweet~." Alois purred in your ear, you giggled.
"Your fingers feel like cotton." Alois pulled the brush through your hair. You hummed a bit louder.
"When you put your arms around me." He finished the verse. You clapped and smiled at him.
"Amazing." You giggled.

Claude
"She wants to dance like uma Thurman". Claude whisper sung. He likes to sing though he would never fess up to it and he certainly would not tell you. You giggled at your place in the next room as you heard him sing the verses loud and clear.
"Bury me till I confess!" Claude raise his voice a bit, causing you to giggle uncontrollably.
"She wants to dance like uma Thurman." Claude sang.
"And I can't get you outta my head!" He finished the last line and you walked up to him, smiling.
"Wonderful!" You chuckled

Finny
"You would not believe your eyes!" Finny chimed as he skipped around you. You giggled at how giddy your boyfriend was being. He had been singing nearly all day and you just couldn't tell him to stop.
"If ten million fireflies." Finny sang sweetly and it made you giggle and your heart flutter. He was just too precious for words.
"Lit up the world as I fell asleep." Finny smiled and looked at you as he finished the song. You applauded and smiled at him.
"Simply talented." You giggled.

Undertaker / Adrien
"They are coming to take me away ho ho." Adrien sung as he walked around the shop, grabbing certain items and putting them on his desk. You smiled from the other side of the shop as you watched him in the shadows. He didn't have a bad voice.
" they are coming to take me away he he ." Adrien sung. You chuckled quietly as Adrien kept on singing.
"To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time!" Adrien laughed as he fell on the ground. You chuckled and walked out of the shadows and stared at him.
"Again!" You chuckled.