{26} He apologizes

Ciel
Ciel had felt awful about what he told you. You two hadn't talked in three days now. He sighed and sat down, writing a letter.
Dear (y/n)
You are everything to me and I am sorry for what I said. I should not have behaved in such a rash manor. Do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive me? Love Ciel.
Needless to say as soon as you got the letter you went to Ciel's and gave him the highest hug ever, which soon turned into the biggest make out session ever. ;)

Sebastian
Sebastian had felt awful all week. He had been slacking in his chores and he couldn't seem to stop thinking about you. He had had enough and snuck out of the manor one night to see you. You heard a knock on your window late at night and opened the curtains to see Sebastian. You gasped and then frowned.
"What do you want!?" You asked angrily. You opened the window and crossed your arms. He apologized profusely and kissed you. You melted into the kiss and giggled. He son left and you couldn't wait to see him again.

Alois
He knew he should have never said those things to you, and now he regretted it a lot. He couldn't take the guilt of what he said and ordered Claude to take him to you. Early in the morning you received a visitor. You frowned when you saw Alois but he said he wanted to talk so you agreed. He came into your house and instantly hugged you, tearing up a little.
"I should have never said those things (y/n). I'm so sorry!" He hugged you tighter. You kissed his cheek and hugged him back. He pulled away and kissed your lips passionately. He chuckled into the kiss and you smiled.

Claude
Claude could have held a grudge for all eternity, but not with you. He felt awful for what he said, he knew it want true. He snuck out of the manor while Alois wasn't looking to find you. He eventually found you alone, in a small park. You had been trying to get over Claude for the past few days. He walked over to you and you instantly frowned when you saw him. You crossed your arms and looked at the lake in front of you.
"What on earth could you want!?" You asked. Claude frowned before sitting next to you and kissing you passionately. He pulled away and apologized profusely for what he had said. You giggled and snuggled up next to him.

Finny
He never should have shouted at you. He knew it was wrong. You were just trying to have fun with him and you weren't doing any harm. He sighed and stood up from his place in the garden. He ran to your house, guilt eating him alive the whole way. When he finally reached your house you opened re door and your eyes instantly filled with tears.
"I'm... I'm...". He started. Before you could say anything he tackled you to the ground with a hug. He was crying and apologizing profusely. You simply smiled and hugged him. Letting him know he was forgiven.

Bard
He never should have yelled at you like that, he knew it was very wrong. The guilt had been eating him alive and he couldn't take anymore. He explained to Ciel that he had to go apologize and ran out of his office. Bard walked around until he found your house. He hung his head in shame and slowly knocked in the door until you opened the door. You frowned at your boyfriend.
"Do you need something?!" You asked, angry and hurt. Bard began rambling about how sorry he was. This took you by surprise but you smiled and listened to him. When he was done you have him a huge kiss and the apology was accepted.

Undertaker/Adrien
He felt just awful for falsely accusing you of something you didn't even do. The guilt had built in the pith his stomach and he didn't feel like he could do anything. He had had enough of this life without you and walked to your house. When he found the house number he slowly knocked. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend. You face fell as you remembered everything.
"D...do you need some...something?" You asked. He began to apologize, being serious which was rare for him. You listened and nodded as he apologized. At the end of his apology he kissed you and you gladly returned it. His apology had been accepted.