{23} He gets a pet

Ciel
Today you had gone to the manor.  Ciel said he had something he wanted to show you.  When you two walked into his study, there was a puppy on his desk, a husky to be exact.  You gasped at the sight of your boyfriends new pet.  The husky was gray and white with giant blue eyes, he reminded you of Ciel.  You smiled as the puppy jumped of the table, ran to you and barked playfully.
"His name is Prince,"

Sebastian
You knew Sebastian loved only one thing as much as you, cats.  Today, after you two were done cleaning, you walked in to his room to see him petting a cat.  She was pitch black and silky with piercing green eyes.  You giggled as he introduced his new pet cat.
"Her name is Shadow."

Alois
Alois said that you had to come over because he had something he needed to show you.  You accepted and here you were at the manor.  He had a drape over a tall item.  He pulled it away and you giggled.  You saw a bird of several colors sitting in a cage.  You smiled as he squeaked.  You walked over to the cage and the bird began to whistle.  You turned to Alois and smiled
"His name is Sherbet."

Claude
Your boyfriend and you had finished cleaning.  As soon as you were done, he dragged you to the back room, telling you that he had something to show you.  He came out with a box, upon closer inspection, the box was clear.  You looked through to see eight eyes staring back at you.  You gasped in surprise before staring at the Tarantula.  He smiled at your fear.  You stepped closer and stared at the spider, then stared up at Claude.
"His name is Woe."

Finny
Finny had dragged you over to the manor, saying he found something in the garden.  You had come over as soon as possible to see him holding something small.  You rushed over to him only to hear a quiet..,squawking?  No, it was chirping.  You looked down at his hands and gasped a the baby chicken in his hands.  You out your hands over your heart and 'aww'ed at the sight of the small thing.  You smiled at your boyfriend.
"Her name is Beauty."

Bard
Bard had called you out of your room so that you could see his surprise. You groaned but got dressed anyway and continued to doze off. Once you were fully dressed and awake you walked into the kitchen. You gasped at the sight before you. A fluffy tail, four adorable paws, and a mouth full of sharp teeth. The creature tipped and you smiled, walking up to it. It truly was a beautiful fox. It burrowed into your hand as pet it.
"His name is Sunset."

Undertaker/Adrien
Undertaker had called you over to the shop because he needed to show you something. You sighed, hoping it wasn't another dead body or creepy story. You eventually got up and reached his shop, gasping at the creature in front of you when you opened the door. You weren't a fan of the creature but he was too small and cute to stay mad at. You went over and patted the snake that Adrien was holding on the head. He slithered into your hand and you giggled.
"His name is Sabishī."

~~~A/N~~~
I felt like writing this because I just got a new pet, a smol baby chicken and I was just in a really happy mood . I love her. 😊😊😊

 😊😊😊