{2} Second Meeting

{Second Meeting}
~~Ciel~~
  (Y/n) was out on the streets of London today, it was still rainy season, which made her happy, she loved the rain, way more then the sunshine anyway.  It seemed cloudy and dark out which scared (Y/n) a little bit, she liked rain but was terrified of thunder and lightning.  She was walking down the street, browsing the stores, when suddenly it started to rain.  (Y/n) smiled and laughed, then the sound of thunder shook the ground and she wimpered.  Lightning struck and thunder boomed, (Y/n) ran down streets covering her ears and closing her eyes, when she stopped to see where she was, she saw the Phantomhive manor.  She slowly went up and knocked on the door in her soaking wet dress.  His butler answered the door.
"Ah, so happy to see you again."  He said as he welcomed you into the house.  "I'll go retrieve the young master."  She hoped he wasn't asleep, after all it was late, but not late enough to be in bed...was it?  It was only 8:30.  Your thought were interrupted by footsteps coming down the stairs.  Ciel approached you, you thought he would be upset but instead he welcomed you.
"Welcome (Y/n), what are you doing here at this time of night?"  he asked.
"Well, it started down pouring and...I got scared of the lightning...and you said I could come over and...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come."  (Y/n) said.  She reached for the door but something grabbed her wrist, it was Ciel.  She blushed.
"Allow Sebastian and I to take you home in our carriage."
"O-Okay."  (Y/n) stuttered.  Sebastian pulled up the carriage and Ciel and (Y/n) walked in and sat down right next to each other.  (Y/n) looked out the window because there was an awkward silence.  A loud crash of thunder stopped that silence, she yelped and jumped as light flooded the carriage because lightning had struck, when she opened her eyes she realized she had jumped right onto Ciel's lap, she blushed and scrambled off him.  He came closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.
"It's okay."  he whispered.
'Me, being nice...never thought that would happen.'  Ciel thought.  'Maybe...I should...hmm...I'm really nervous...I don't...'
"(Y/n)?"  Ciel started.  "W-Would... .y-y-you like to...g-go out...on a...d-date with m-me...?"  'dang it, I'm such a mess...she'll probably say no, now.'
"S-sure."  (Y/n) stuttered.  We arrived at her house.
"Great, then, I'll see you tomorrow at 7 p.m."  And with that I hopped in the carriage.

~~Sebastian~~
   (Y/n) was tired.  She had been up all night with her sick little brother.  She had to go visit the cats again today, she wanted to make sure they were happy and fed, Sebastian had been coming 2 or 3 times a week, so you went on the days he couldn't come.  Today you used a little money you had left over to buy cat treats and a little bit of cat food.  You found the kittens in the box and gave them food, they were all muddy and dirty, suddenly a thought hit you.  You picked up the box of 8 kittens and carried them home, it was nice out today, so you hoped it wouldn't start raining. 
    You got them into your house and washed them up, getting scratched many times in the process, your parents weren't home today, they had to travel, however your little brother was being a bit nosy.  Asking questions about what you had and what you were washing.  After you had washed and dried them, you brushed their fur and tied ribbons around their neck, dark blue for the boys, and purple for the girls.  There were 3 black and white ones, 2 all black ones, and 3 all white ones.  They all purred and rubbed up against you.  Now you took them out on the street and sold them to people walking by, you were quiet surprised that all of them sold in the first couple hours.  Sebastian came by after a while.
"Sebastian?"  You asked.
"Yes, and I see you have now sold the kittens."
"Yeah, I think it'll be better for them, because neither of us can keep them."
"I see."  Sebastian said.  There was an awkward silence between you two.  You didn't know what to do so you picked up the now empty box and started to head home.  Sebastian grabbed your head, causing you to blush.  "My Lady...would you...I mean...if you're no busy....would you...go on a...a...date...with me...?"
"Of course."  You said, smiling, you blushed and walked away.

~~Alois~~
   (Y/n) dodnt sleep much last night, she had been up reading, she couldn't help it she just loved it.  She now walked through the city streets, getting books at the bookstore.  She couldn't resist books, but she was so tired...that...she just...
~~~~~Time skip~~~~~
  (Y/n) had fallen asleep.  When she woke up, she found herself in a navy and gold room.  Her eyes opened a little wider and she saw a boy standing there...it...it was Alois...oh, man, you remember him.  He looked at you, lying on his bed and licked his lips, the look sent shivers up your spine.
"You know, your pretty hot."  Alois said.
"Last time you said I was cute!"  you screamed.
"Yeah, but now I'm seeing something different."
"You boys are so weird."
"What, I gave you a compliment, you should be thankful, not to mention I saved you after you fell asleep in the middle of the street and almost  got hit by a carriage."
"I almost...oh...well, thanks, then."
"Oh, well how about a little deeper thank you?"  Alois asked you, he hovered over you and kissed you, you blushed darkly as he smirked, the kiss started to get more intense, but you broke away before any clothing could come off or anything bad could happen.  You panted and threw him off of you, he landed on the floor with a thud.  You pushed yourself off the bed and stood up and began to walk out of the manor, Alois grabbed your hand making you blush lightly.
"Would you go on a date with me tomorrow (Y/n)?"  Alois asked.
"No!"
"Please?!"
"No!"
"I'm not asking, I'm telling."
"What...?!"
"Great, see you tomorrow (Y/n)."

~~Claude~~
   (Y/n) was reading, something she loved to do, as she walked down the streets.  She was also window shopping and carrying groceries, and...you know...walking...b-but that wasn't important, she wasn't going to bump into anybody, and she didn't, she wasn't going to forget anything, and she didn't.  She wasn't going to eat any food even though she was starving, and she didn't.  She wasn't going to make a wrong turn...but she did.  She looked up from her book to see that she was tragically lost.  She looked around, ran down a couple more streets, and finally admitted defeat.  She was lost.  For sure.  She felt tears start to flood into her eyes, it was getting late and she didn't know what to do.  Suddenly a hand touched her shoulder, she looked up.
"Claude?!  What are you doing here?!"  (Y/n) asked.
"Well, I heard a cry, so I thought I would come check it out."
"Will you please help?  I'm afraid I wondered down the wrong road while I was reading an-"
"Don't worry I shall escort you home."  Claude said.  He picked you up bridal style and carried you around town, running at lightning speed.  You held onto him, scared he would drop you.  He ran through town for about 10 minutes before you told him that this was your house.  He put you down gently and you smiled at him, blushing slightly.
"Well, I have to go.  Thanks Claude."  You said.  You turned to walk inside.
"Wait."  He said grabbing your hand.  "Would...would you accompany me on a date?"
"Of course, I would be happy to!"  You exclaimed.

~~Finnian~~
   (Y/n) stopped by to see Finny today.  She arrived and he greeted her with a hug, nearly choking her to death, but that was okay.  (Y/n) found finny, well, cute.  She loved to help out around the manor any way that she could.  Ciel was always watching, though, making sure finny got his work done.  You giggled when Finny messed up something and then tried to fix it.  He would blush and apologize, it was just the cutest thing.  You started to feel weird whenever you were around Finny, but you just ignored it.  He would pick you flowers and talk to you when his work was done.  He really was susch a sweet, innocent, boy. 
"Hey, (Y/n)?"  Finny asked.
"Yes, Finny?"  (Y/n) asked.
"Do...do you have a fiancée?"
"Oh, no, I'm too young for that."
"But your 16!  I would think a bunch of boys would want to marry you, considering how pretty and friendly and great you are!"  Finny said.  He blushed.
"Aww, thanks Finny."  You said.  There was an awkward silence between you two.  Sonn you both got back to work.  It was fun, Finny seemed to be thinking about something while you two were working.  He would only say little things to you, but other then that, he became focused and his brows stayed furrowed.  "Finny, what's wrong?" 
"N-nothing...I was just...w-wondering...I-if you w-would like t-t-to, g-go on a d-date with me?"  Finny asked.
"Of course!"  You smiled.

~~Bard~~
    (y/n) hadn't seen Bard for a while now, she was scared something may have happened to him, but all of those were put to rest when he walked in that afternoon and ordered some food.  Although he acted rough and tough, he was actually very kind, a sweetheart, you could call him.  He cursed every once in a while, but honestly, what boy didn't.  He always complimented you and whenever he could, he helped you with work, Your parents and sister now teased you about your "Boyfriend".  You blushed, he was only about 2-3 years older then you, but no!  I mean you didn't think of him like that...did you...NO, YOU DIDNT!!!  Ugh, this was just all...no.  You didn't like Bard, you only thought of him as a friend, beside you guys had only known each other about a week.  Bard walked in today and offered to help, you politely turned him down, since he had been doing so much.  You smiled and you noticed a light pink dusted his cheeks.
"H-hey (Y/n)?"  Bard asked.
"Yeah?"
"Do you have a finacee?"
"Why, no.  Why do you ask."
"Oh, just wondering."
"No, there IS a reason."
"Well, I wouldn't want to take you on a date if you had a boyfriend."
"A-A date?!"
"Yeah."
"Umm...sure."
"Great, see you tomorrow."  Bard said, and with that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I'm sorry, I did have to take some characters out.  I am sorry please don't hate me.  I have had to:
Edit a movie
Plan a premire
Highschool started (I'm a freshman and it started Wednesday)
Soccer practice
Science Fair
Bug project
Part-time job on the weekends.
So, sorry, If you want a character that I took away, added, then comment and if I get enough comments, then....okay.  Please tell me if there is a character I can remove because as you can see, the less the better.  But with this many characters, maybe once a month, so thanks.