Chapter 1

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I repeated as I ran down the halls of the empty arena. Some guy was chasing after me. I made sharp turns to throw him off.

I ran into guy who was sweaty I almost fell to the floor but before I could, the sweaty man caught me. I open one eye to see 5 boys. They look at me confused. "Are you a fan?" Asked one with the black hair.

I shook my head saying,"Simon Cowell is my father.."

They look at each other smirking. It's not like I'm very known in the world anyway. I try to keep my distance.

They started whispering as I saw the guy that was chasing me come back."SHIT!" I run out of the guys arms to only find my dad crossing his arms smiling. "What?" I asked. "Why are you smiling?!"

"Nothing its just that you still act like a child... Anyways! Boys this is my daughter Madison." I smirked as theirs faultered.

"Who is the buff guy?" I asked. Sorta scared because he was the one chasing me. I can't help it if I wanted to prank some of the backstage people.

"Paul My names Paul."

"Who's that?" I asked pointing to the 5 guys standing before me.

"That's Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Niall they are One Direction." My dad said.

"Hi!" I said slightly waving

"I would like for you to take the boys back home because I need to talk to them. I'll be there in an hour." Dad said looking at his watch and leaving.

I opened the front door and they followed behind me.

About an hour later dad came back. I learned a lot about these boys. I like them. I went upstairs to my room.

My phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Heyyy can we come over?" Sam asked.

I shrugged my shoulders but forgot I was on the phone and she can't see me. "I'm so stupid I literally just shrugged my shoulders thinking you can see me. What is wrong with me? Anyway, sure." I said.

"Be over in a jiffy!" McKenna said.

"You sound like a grandma when you say that." Sam groaned.

I went downstairs to go chill out with the boys. I was currently sitting next to Harry and Niall. There was a knock on the door and dad answered it before I could.

"Hi girls come on in." Dad said opening the door for them.

They stopped when they saw the boys. "Madison how many times have we told you? One boy a night!" McKenna scolded as a joke.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

We introduced them and the girls decided they would spend the night. So the boys wanted to as well. Dad was a bit against it at first but allowed it.

We watched movies and got to know each other even more. We started to watch movies and I passed out after the second one.