Chapter 21

It's been a week with this stupid cast. Can't wait to take it off. Currently, we were on a bus back in London. The boys don't have a concert for another week but we still used the buses because of some reason. I wasn't exactly paying attention when I was told. We were back in our home town but before I could go back home, we had to make one last stop.

"Can I talk to you guys?" McKenna asked and we all shrugged.

"I've got nothin better to do." Sam said leaning back on the couch. We hit a bump and she screamed. We all stared at her. "It scared me." She mumbled.

"What did you want to tell us?" I asked shaking my head at Sam.

"Uh Harry and I are um," she took a deep breath. "Dating."

"Since when?!" Kenzie jumped up.

"Since the first date." She muttered.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" I asked.

"We are supposed to be secret but I couldn't keep it from you guys any longer."

"I'm seriously thinking about kicking my dad's ass." I groaned.

"No, it wasn't your dad. This time." McKenna said.

"Then why go secret?" Sam asked.

McKenna shrugged. "I wasn't really prepared to get shit for it. And I didn't really want you guys to tease me."

"We have to tease you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's what friends are for." Kenzie finished for me.

The bus stopped and I ran off the bus to see Harry walking out first. "You little shit!" I yelled and started hitting him. My hits didn't even bother him as much as I'd hope.

"Madison, what the hell?!" Harry screeched.

"You're a dirty, dirty mean person." I glared.

"I'm so fucking lost."

I let out a huff and crossed my arms, facing away from him. "What did you do, Mate?" Liam asked.

"I have no idea." Harry stated and I looked to see we were at.. a mall?

I furrowed my eyebrows and jumped when I felt an arm around my waist. Louis chuckled. "What are we doing here?" I asked and we started walking.

"You'll see." He smiled. I looked over at everyone else but they were busy talking amongst themselves. "How's your wrist?" He asked.

"Better. Can't wait to get it off though."

We entered the mall and went towards the back of it. I let out a giggle. The boys wandered off to wherever and I was staring at what was in front of me.

"I'm curious." I said as I walked closer to it.

"Curious about what? They're just wax figures of the boys." McKenna crossed her arms.

I walked closer to Louis'. I made a circle around it. "They made the ass a little too small." I commented and then I looked down and back at the girls.

"Please don't." Kenzie said.

I stretched the wax figures pants. "They got that wrong too." I said and when I turned around, Louis was there with his arms crossed.

My face went red. "What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"Seeing if they got everything. They did not. Your ass is bigger than that." I said.

"What about the front?" He asked and I shrugged. "I just watched you look." He laughed.

"Fine. There is nothing there! I'm a little disappointed." I said and Louis uncrossed his arms laughing.