Chapter 18

"There are three bars in this town. And there's only one more to go to." McKenna said as she checked her phone.

As we approached the bar, I noticed how packed it was. There were even people outside. "There's no way he's here. Okay let's go." Sam said as she tried to push me and turn me around.

"No, why can't we look?" I said with a small smile on my face. "Do you just not want to go into another-" I stopped when I looked over Sam's shoulder.

There was Louis with his arm around some girl's waist. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Come on." Kenzie said softly.

"No. No no. Why is he doing that?" I asked as tears pricked my eyes. "Asshole!" I screamed.

I watched as he turned around. His eyes widened and his face paled. McKenna gripped my wrist and dragged me away.

We walked to the next stop, a seafood restaurant. I stayed outside with my back up against the wall. I couldn't stop crying. It's hard watching the one you love with another girl. Wait, love? No no. I can't love that asshole. I pushed my back off the wall when I heard crying, and it wasn't from me. "Holy shit are you okay?" I asked Sam.

"No. He was on a date with another girl." She sniffed.

"Sam!" I heard Liam. "Sam." He said again when he reached us.

"You and Louis are assholes!" Kenzie said and hit Liam's shoulder.

"No you have to understand!" Liam started.

"I do understand. You and Louis are disgusting pigs! You can tell Louis we are for sure through." I growled and turned around to start walking back towards the buses.

"He loves you, you know!" Liam shouted.

I rolled my puffy eyes and kept walking. Dick. That's what they both are. Sam and I went to the buses while Kenzie and McKenna looked for the rest of the boys. Our bus was trashed. Between Sam and I's anger, it was horrible. I stayed in my bunk and never wanted to leave. The bus shook and I stuck my head out. "Don't tell me Niall did it too." I said as I saw Kenzie crying.

"No. I just hit my pinky toe." Kenzie said making me chuckle. Sam snorted.

"Dumbass."

The bus shook again and I caught a glimpse of Louis. I immediately tucked myself back in my bunk. "Madison," Louis said softly.

"Go away."

"No. Let me explain."

Louis grabbed me and pulled me out of the bunk. "Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled as I kicked him in the groin.

He groaned and let go. I ran off the bus and to the hotel. I knocked on whoever's door was next to Louis'. Liam answered. "Damn." I whispered.

"Madison-" I cut him off by going to the next one.

Zayn answered and I immediately wrapped my arms around him. "What the hell?" Zayn mumbled before wrapping his arms around me.

"L-Louis cheated on me." I whispered and he pulled me to the couch.

I cuddled up to him and he rubbed my back soothingly. "It'll be okay?" Zayn questioned. I almost giggled at his awkwardness.

"Zayn What is going on?" Harry asked as he walked in.

Zayn shrugged. "I guess Louis cheated."

Harry groaned. "What a bastard." Harry said plopping down next to me. I sat straight and we all just watched tv. I was still silently crying. Harry's phone rang and he got up to answer it. "Louis what the fuck, man?" I heard Harry. "She's over here crying because of you. Why are you such a-" Harry was cut off. "Seriously? I'm going to kick managements ass." Harry groaned.

I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. He hung up. "He's on his way over here." Harry said awkwardly.

"Damn you boys." I mumbled and got up and left.

I went to Niall and Kenzie's room and saw Sam with them. "This sucks." I said letting out a laugh. Sam and I sat in front of them while they were on the couch.

"It truly does." Sam sighed.

"I'm glad you're a loyal one, Niall." I said patting his knee. He just had a small smile.

There was a knock on the door. "We aren't here." Sam whispered as we hid in the closet. 

"Is She here?" Liam asked.

"No. But I think you both need to think about what you did." Kenzie hissed.

"But-" Niall cut Louis off.

"Please go." Niall said.

"Fine. But I will be back." Louis said and I heard the door shut.

I smelt something and it smelled like rotten eggs. "Did you fucking rip ass in here?" I whispered. Sam just had a grin on her face. "You're so disgusting!"

I walked out of the closet while plugging my nose and Kenzie was laughing. "Good one." Kenzie laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. "This has been such a fucked up day."