Chapter 3

Today is the day we get on the bus. The boys have already had some of their concerts in London. We met their parents and everything, although it was kind of awkward. We were currently on the bus getting almost to our destination. We won't be in America just yet.

We were on separate buses. Boys in one, girls in the other.

The bus came to a halt and we got off our bus to meet the boys in the hotel lobby. The rooms will be boys and girls separated. We got into our room and I set my stuff on the bed Sam and I will be sharing. Louis texted me asking if I wanted to go on a walk with him. I agreed and I got changed into something different.

I met Louis outside my door and off we went for a walk around the town after we shared a short hello. "I'm not even sure where we are but it is beautiful." I said taking in everything I see.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Louis open his mouth, but close it not saying a word. Both of our phones vibrated.

Liam- Wherever you are, go to the Arena.

I looked at Louis and shrugged my shoulders. "I guess we can finish our walk another time?" Louis asked. "Yeah. I would like that." I said with a smile.

The boys rehearsed while the girls and I sat down with Lou and Lux. We met them at their first concert in London. I was coloring with Lux when McKenna started asking me the question again.

"So, who do you like?" McKenna asked.

I rolled my eyes. "None of your business."

"I will find out. And it will be soon." McKenna said.

The boys got off and they were in a circle, whispering to each other. I noticed Louis blush and the boys snickering. Louis walked over to me and I averted my eyes to look somewhere else.

"Madison?" Louis asked and sat next to me.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Never mind." He said getting up and walking away with a slight red face.

"Okay," I said confused.

After the concert we all went to our rooms and Sam was sleeping next to me while I couldn't sleep. I was wide awake thinking of stupid things I had done before, going back to when I was 12. My phone vibrated and it was Louis.

Louis- Would you like to finish our walk from earlier? :)

me- How did you know I was up? yes I would

Louis- I didn't. wild guess.

I slipped on a pair of shoes and met Louis outside.

We had finished our walk and is now back by our Hotel rooms. They are a few away from each other. "I want to ask you something." Louis asked.

"I'm gonna actually get asked this question this time right?" I asked with a little laugh.

"Yeah." Louis said with a small smile. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me after the concert tomorrow?"

I was speechless. I was hoping for a question like, how are your potatoes doing. Or something stupid like that. Not this.

"Madison?" Louis asked.

I snapped out of it and he looked nervous. "Yeah. Yeah I will." I said smiling.

He grinned. "Great! I'll see you tomorrow then?" I nodded and went into my hotel room.

I took a deep breath. I kicked my shoes off and hopped into the bed next to Sam.

I got up and took a quick shower. The boys went to the studio and we stayed at the hotel in our rooms. "I think I'm willing to tell you guys now." I said.

"Tell us what?" Sam asked.

"That your not into guys, but girls?" Kenzie asked.

"What? No." I said, confused at how she even thought of that.

"That you're hungry?" McKenna asked.

"No oh my god." I said putting a hand on my forehead. "Who I like."

"Oh fuck I was off." McKenna said.

"I was on the right track at least." Kenzie rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Sam asked.

"Louis." I said and I watched as there faces went from confused, to realization, to happy.

"That is so cute!" Kenzie said with a grin.

"And we are going on a date later today." I said with a smile.

"Oh man! We need to find out what to wear." McKenna said.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah. We are gonna be around and watching in a disguise. Is it at night?" McKenna asked.

I nodded. "Alright black clothes then." McKenna said and I rolled my eyes.

I had already picked out my outfit. He had told me earlier to just do casual.

"I am so nervous. I haven't been on a date in months." I said and we were backstage at their concert and I was already dressed.

"You were hooked on what's his face." Sam said.

"I remember that dick." McKenna mumbled.

"Alec?" Kenzie asked.

"Yes, Alec. We were avoiding his name Kenzie." Sam said rolling her eyes.

Louis got off stage and went to the showers then when he was done we walked to wherever this was. We took a lot of turns, so I hope McKenna didn't follow. Or any of them for that matter. We ended up with a picnic. I smiled. "How was this set up? you and the boys were at the concert?" I asked and sat down across from him.

"Paul did this right before our concert ended." Louis said and we started to eat the sandwiches that were in the basket.

We spent a good hour here. Louis seemed nervous as hell at the moment. "Madison, Will you be my girlfriend?" Louis asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes." I smiled, not hesitating at all.

He smiled back and pressed his lips to mine. We heard cheering and McKenna was behind a bush with her all black on. "She actually did it." I said with a smile on my face.

Louis grabbed my hand and took me to the hotel, McKenna walking with us. "so how do you think Simon will react?" McKenna asked.

"Not sure about this one." I said looking at Louis. "I would like to think he doesn't mind Louis."

"Yeah, you two dating but what about when you two-" Louis stopped McKenna.

"McKenna, no." He said and she rolled her eyes. "We were all thinking it." She said and walked into our hotel room.

I turned to Louis. "I guess I should let you sleep now." Louis said.

"Goodnight Louis." I said.

"Goodnight Love." Louis said and pecked my lips.

McKenna was telling the other two the details so I went to bed.