Chapter 8

"Shit guys we were suppose to be at the rehearsal for tonight's concert!" Liam yells.

"Did I just hear the oh so mature Liam cuss?" McKenna says with a hand on her chest acting shocked.

We ignore her and leave. When we get there I see the back of the person I know so well talking to Paul. I run up behind him and yell,"Dad!"

I jump on his back laughing with him. "Excuse me guys but I need to talk to Madison alone." He says sternly.

Oh shit this isn't good. They all scurry off doing what they have to do and my dad turns to me smiling. "Oh my god I thought I was in trouble for something!" I say throwing my arms up.

He shakes his head and asks all happily,"So how's Mouis?"

"Dad you sound like a teenage girl obsessing over one direction." I say looking at him weirdly.

He shrugs and repeats the question. "Its great actually." I smiled.

"Oooooh I would say details but I'm not. Now I have a plan to prank the boys while they are on stage." He says with a grin.

I grinned. Like father like daughter.

I grab Blue hair dye. I know the boys shower before they preform and stuff so I take the shampoo bottles make it empty, and fill the empty shampoo bottle with the dye.

It was time for the boys to take a shower there was 5 showers ironically.
The first one out was Louis. I'm doing the boys hair today since Lou can't be here. She's had me do it before. I don't let them have the mirror so they can't see their hair. I had them stay each in their dressing rooms separately once I was done. Each of them came out and didn't even bother to look at each other. Oh boys boys boys. Bad idea. Once the get out on stage everyone gasps. Then the boys look at each other and scream. "MADISON GET OUT HERE!" They all yell.

I start running away from the stage and into the crowd with a hat and fake mustache on. Nobody noticed me. I see Louis get off stage and look backstage. He comes out confused and shrugs. They did Twitter questions and I came back out from the crowd. Paul wouldn't let me in. "Damn it Paul it's me Madison. I'm undercover." I say looking up at him.

He lets me through and I head to the girls, laughing. "Did you do that?" Kenzie asked shocked.

I nodded still laughing. "With the help of my dad, of course."

When the boys got backstage they came over to me with their amazing new blue hair. "Why did you do this?!" Zayn asks bewilderedly.

"I had a little help from a person." I smirk. "Besides I like blue hair Louis." I added with a wink towards Louis.

Louis blushes and the boys start to tease him. "It's an upside to the hair." Louis said rolling his eyes at the boys.

"Oh and it comes off in a few days!" I yell going into Louis dressing room.

I walk in and hide behind a couch that's in here. I hear footsteps and Louis voice wondering where I am. When I hear Louis lay down, I come out from behind the couch and lay on top of him in laughter. "Oh my god your face was so funny!" I say laughing.

It wasn't soon after until we literally fell asleep like that.

I wake up to Harry sitting on my stomach. "Harry I think you need to lay off the tacos!" I grunt.

He acted offended and sat in a corner. I look down at Louis to find him fake spazzing on the floor. "Louis calm down!" I yell laughing.

Everyone comes in wondering what was happening and then left. When they left I went and jumped in Liam's back yelling,"I thought you guys loved me!"

"You're crazy." Niall said.

"You think I'm crazy? I should get off this Liam unicorn and slap you!" I say with a serious face but then break out into a grin.

"OH MY GOD LOOK ITS ONE DIRECTION!" A teen girls yells once we get outside to the car.

We run into the car. I sit on Niall's lap for a second till Louis gets in. Once he gets in I scoot over on his lap. We reached the hotel room and I got ready for the date tonight. I completely forgot about it until Sam said something after I dyed their hair.

"Thank you guys for doing this

"Thank you guys for doing this." Liam said after we were seated.

"It's fine. Because then we go on more dates." Louis said putting his hand on my knee with a smile.

"And if the media says anything about a double date we were just four friends going out to eat." Sam shrugged.

We ordered and ate in silence. As we were waiting for the check the boys were arguing who would pay. "Why don't we all split it?" I asked.

"No." They both said and continued their argument.

They finally came to an agreement of both splitting the check. I rolled my eyes.

They took us back to our room. Sam and Liam were inside while Louis and I were outside the door. I kissed Louis lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Tonight was fun." I said, my forehead against his.

"Yeah, it was." He said and pecked my lips.

The door opened and we pulled apart. Liam and Louis left with a Goodnight and I walked in to see Sam happy. "Hope you had fun." I said and took my dress and shoes off, leaving me in my undergarments.

"We are dating now!" Sam squealed.

I dropped the clothes I was going to put on and started squealing with her. "What the hell is all this noise about?" Louis asked opening the door and I let out a tiny scream and grabbed the bed blanket to cover me.

"Oh how cliché." Sam said rolling her eyes. Louis kept his eyes on the ceiling while I quickly put on the clothes I had dropped.

"You can look now." I said my face still red.

"Uh- I uh-" Louis stuttered.

"Well spit it out!" Sam said.

"Uh sorry for um barging in without knocking." He said awkwardly.

"It's fine. All better now. And the noise was us squealing, goodbye now." Sam said pushing him out the door.

"That was awkward." I said scratching the back of my head.

"That it was indeed." Sam laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Night asshole."

"Night red face."