Chapter 14

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. "What the hell do you want?" I asked and flipped to the other side.

"Get the fuck up." Sam said and I opened one eye and saw her with her arms crossed.

"Okay okay." I said and sat up.

The rest of the girls weren't on my floor on a mattress like they have been for the past few days. My mom asked me about the boys and I basically told her about them and she gave them all nicknames. I hopped in the shower and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and glanced at the boys

I walked downstairs and glanced at the boys. "Hey guys." I said walking passed them and to the fridge.

I grabbed a cup and put it down. I turned around quickly and hugged the closest one, which was Zayn. "I already forgot that today was when you guys came!" I said and hugged all of them.

Harry snickered. "That wasn't even a dirty joke." Kenzie rolled her eyes.

"That's what you think." Harry said.

"Where's mom?" I asked the girls.

"I think she went to the store." McKenna said.

We sat around the table and my mom came home. "Which one is the hungry boy?" My mom asked and the boys furrowed their eyebrows.

I pointed at Niall. My mom handed him a sandwich. Niall cheered and chomped down on it. "Which one is the one that M-" I cut her off and quickly pointed to Harry.

"Hair lover?" Mom asked and I pointed to Zayn. "Responsible?" Mom asked and I pointed to Liam.

"So that leaves the horny boy." Mom said crossing her arms and looking at Louis.

Louis' face was red and the boys were snickering. My mom tossed him a box of condoms. "Mom!" I whined.

"What? It's Better protected! I don't want grand babies yet." My mom said squinting her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You did not just roll your eyes at me." Mom said with a hand on her hip.

"Madison, we have to go rehearse." Liam said and they got up.

"I'll be there in a bit." I said and they left after Louis pecked my cheek.

"Mom, do you want to come with?" I asked as the girls went to go change.

"No, I'd rather not see you and the horny boy getting it on." Mom said and went to her room.

I chuckled and the girls came back down and we left.

We walked in and didn't see the boys on the stage. We all split up looking for them. McKenna and I found them playing ping pong, naked. "I did not need to see that." I said coving my eyes.

"It's okay you've seen it before." Louis said removing my hands and winked.

I caught a glimpse of Liam and covered my eyes again. "Oh god I just saw Liam." I said turning around and leaving.