Chapter 10

I was chilling on the boys' bus waiting for Sam and Liam to get here to announce their relationship. I go on this app called wattpad in the meantime. I find a story about Larry and start reading. I was in the middle of reading until Harry sits next to me. "Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"I'm reading a fan fiction of you and Lou. It's really funny you two are-" I was cut off by Harry.

"You can stop there." Harry said.

"Okay fine I'll read a fanfic about one of you boys cause I'm bored." I said laying on the couch with my head in Harry's lap. He pushed me off. "That was rude." I glared and put my head back where it was. He rolled his eyes.

"Now I kind of want to read one." Harry let out a sigh.

"Then download the app and read." I said reading a Louis one instead.

I was interrupted by my phone falling and hitting my face. I groan in pain. "You okay?" McKenna asked as the rest of them got on the bus. All but Sam and Liam.

"My phone attacked me while I was reading." I said holding my nose.

"What book?" Louis asked.

"A fanfic." I said.

"About...."

"Well I don't know about Harry but mines about um..... A famous person." I stated with a smile.

"It's you Louis." Harry said briefly looking up from his phone.

"Oh my god that's so flattering! And what about you Harry?" Louis asked.

"He's probably reading one about himself." I answer for him and he nods with pink cheeks.

"Never knew fans thought about me that way." Harry said.

"You knew. You just didn't think they wrote about it." I rolled my eyes.

Louis starts to laugh. Finally, everyone was on the bus. "Liam and I would like to share something with you all today." Sam said and they looked at each other.

"We are dating." Liam said and everyone was silent.

"Congrats." Niall said.

"Thanks." Liam said and everyone said something to them.

We went to the same arena as yesterday. I styled Louis' hair into a quiff.

"I like it when you do my hair." Louis said and kisses my head. "Yo love birds we got a show to do!" Zayn yelled.

I was going to sit in the audience this time. McKenna and I wanted to but Sam didn't want to though. A couple of girls have noticed and took pictures of us. We didn't care, we were singing along with them. When Louis spotted me he smiled and sent a wink my way. The girl behind me started screaming louder. I turned to McKenna and she said," Awe look who's blushing!"

"Shut up McKenna."

The concert was over and the guy wouldn't let us backstage. "Hey guys! Payton let them through." Paul said.

I jumped on Liam's back and ruffled his hair. He laughed and caught me. "Where's Louis?" I ask.

He pointed to the shower. I nodded and got off his back and went to Louis dressing room. I fell asleep on the couch.

It's been 3 months and now we get to go home for Christmas. Dad doesn't come home for another week. All I have been doing is lounging around the house. I decided to get out of the house today and get Louis a birthday present.