Chapter 11

Tomorrow is Louis' birthday and my dad finally came home two days ago. I was currently out shopping because my dad claimed that we needed more food in the house so he sent me to go get it. This time, I brought a bodyguard. Which is what I guess you could call him. He goes by the name Louis Tomlinson.

I let him pick out some food that he wanted because he was going to be there most of the time anyway. Some paps had tried to get us to talk on the way in but Louis would shoo them away the best he could, on the way out as well. I got in the car and Louis started to drive back home. "Those bags are going to be a bitch to carry in." I groaned when he turned onto my street.

"Looks like we have help." Louis said pulling into the driveway.

I grabbed a few bags and walked in the door. "Ah boys! Glad you're here! Get some bags and help." I said putting the bags on the counter.

They groaned but helped anyway. "My mom wants to take me out to dinner. I gotta go love." Louis said pecking my lips and jogging out the door.

"All the bags are finally in." Zayn groaned plopping down on the couch.

"Thank you guys." I said sitting next to McKenna.

"In all honesty, do you have a dick?" Harry asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I stared at him, as did everyone else. "What? I want to know now!" Harry said.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Damn. That'd be cool though." Harry laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Go meet a drag queen then." We watched some movies and I fell asleep on Harry's shoulder.

I woke up in the same spot I fell asleep and I looked at the time. Louis shouldn't be up yet.

I got up and went to my room to see him passed out with all his clothes still on. I crawled on top of him and I had my arms prop me up. After staring at him for a moment, I pecked his lips. Louis furrowed his eyebrows and he woke up. "Morning, birthday boy." I grinned.

He leaned up and kissed me. "Morning, beautiful." He said making me smile even more.

I got off of him and pulled him up. I handed him his present and after opening, he hugged me and went to go take a shower. "You know what would make this birthday even better?" Louis asked.

"What's that?" I hummed.

"You join me in the shower?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

I took my shirt off. I stood there with bra and pants on. I pulled down my pants and stood there looking at him as he looked me over. "We going to shower or what?" I asked and his face turned red.

"Oh uh yeah-h." He said and undressed.

I got into the shower after him. "You're so beautiful." Louis said and placed his hands on my waist.

I leaned up and placed my lips to his.

There was a loud knock at the door. "Yo birthday boy!"

Louis pulled away. "What?" He asked.

"Hurry the hell up and get yo ass downstairs." Sam said and I heard footsteps walk away.

We showered and got dressed.