Chapter 20

"You two know each other?" Laura asked.

"Yeah, we Uh went out in high school." I said.

"Damn, she just keeps stealing your men." Sam chuckled and I punched her arm.

I spotted Niall. "Oh, look it's Niall! Hey Niall!" I said walking away from them and over to Niall.

"Hey?" He questioned.

"Hey guys, who's that by the girls?" Harry asked as him and Zayn walked over. "He looks familiar."

"That's Alec. Laura's boyfriend." I answered.

"Wait, your ex?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"Dude, Laura keeps stealing your men." Harry laughed.

I punched his arm. "I said that too." Sam laughed as she walked over.

Kenzie and McKenna were still over there. Louis and Liam walked towards us. Louis saw Alec and furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh this is gonna be good." Sam crossed her arms and I hit her again. "Bad. This is going to be bad." She corrected and I rolled my eyes.

"Who is that?" Liam asked.

Louis squinted his eyes. Then he looked angry. "What the fuck is he doing here?" He asked.

I told Louis awhile back what he did to me. "Whoa, you need to calm down." Zayn put a hand on Louis' chest when he started to walk over to them.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." Louis roughly pushed Zayn's hands off.

"Whoa whoa no need to be mean." Liam said pulling Liam back.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Louis.

He nodded and followed me to the same room we were in before. "You need to calm down. You can't lash out on him. He's not going to hurt me, and I'll be damned if he lays a hand on Laura. If he does that then I'll be the one to kick his ass." I said with a small chuckle.

"Why are you so calm about this, he fucking hurt you!"

"Because I've moved on from it. It's in the past."

"Fine. This really sucks that I can't be around you as much as I want to." Louis mumbled. "Hey I have a question."

"I have an answer." I chuckled.

"Why is Zayn's arm around you a lot?" Louis asked.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"What- no." He said crossing his arms.

"Well you have nothing to worry about! He said I'm the perfect height and that it's comfortable." I shrugged my shoulders. "And I let him because he's warm and I don't have you to warm me up." I mumbled the last part.

"I want to, but I can't." Louis said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I picked at a button on his shirt. "I think I'm going to have a talk with my dad." I said.

"Do you think that would work?" Louis asked.

"We can only hope so."

"I have to go get ready for the concert, and you have to do my hair." Louis said pulling away. I was already missing the warmth.

I was growing tired so I just made his hair messy. "Lookin' sexy." I smirked and walked over to the couch.

I let out a groan and plopped down on it. I shut my eyes for a second before I heard someone clear their throat. I opened one eye to see Alec. Now I was wide awake. I sat up quickly. "What do you want?" I asked.